62. Fuzzy Holes

Chapter 62

Fuzzy Holes

Juicy Ones – Sticky Fingers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye's POV

I felt like I was slowly getting to my old self, from the absent mind in class to the dirty comments. My obsession with cookies has also hit back to its peak. I have gotten rather close to Kaycee but her motives are questionable. She's always persuading me to do the oddest things, originally innocent little acts like skipping a period, then it progressed to some sort of rebellion.

It was getting quite fun actually, I mean I was getting tired of the constant high alert team that surrounded me. It was always, are you okay? ,appointments, meds, check-ups, more constant if I was okay. And I AM okay. Okay?

Kaycee gave me that little glimpse of thrill. Jace who normally gives me that was on the same page of the high alert team of my health and wellbeing, and really, it made me just want to get out more and more. I needed that bit of sanity to take me out of the insanity. And to do that was to be a little bit insane with Kaycee, even if it means gate crashing a few places, spray painting a few buildings and acting a little more like her.

She gave me what no one else had, a thrill and an escape.

Everyone else, or really, Brooklyn was trying to tell me to be careful of Kaycee. Everyone else was stepping stones around Kaycee, not sure of what to make out of her. The others also stopped the whole Dustin stuff, after my demand and command. I don't want to think of him, he was just a part of my past and then disappeared like he was never there.

That's what Kaycee said to do anyway. She said that Dustin sounds like a wuss and he can't own up to his own responsibilities. She sounds like she knew him but said she just stemmed her conclusion from my few times of speaking about him. She also said that Dustin is a lame excuse of a male and that Jace is the epitome of a godly one.

She has quite the likings of Jace. They also partnered up for the English assignment, after my insisting that Jace would help her more than he would help me. He didn't like that though but finally agreed.

I was at Kaycee's house and it was a Friday night. I asked for a simple night, a sleep over, movie and maybe a board game which she eventually agreed to after vandalising one of the school bathrooms. We both sat on her bed with mix matched pj's in her bedroom that once was Dustin's. Our eyes were glued to the computer screen as we watched Step Brothers. Clearly, my recommendation.

Bang Bang Bang

A heavy knock on the front door echoed through the house.

Kaycee rolled her eyes, "I wonder who that could be.." Pulling off the pillow on her lap, she stood up to attend the door. I remained seated because I was too lazy and tired to see who it may be. Its definitely not the pizza guy, otherwise I would be up and running. I also know it's not him because I just finished 2 boxes to myself. That accomplishment baffled Kaycee and made me proud.

"Where is she!?" I heard a familiar voice call, "She wasn't at home and I heard she was with you. Why you?" The voice got louder and closer. I sat up right from my uncoordinated weird yoga/sitting position.

"Ugh! Skye!" I looked up with half a pizza slice in my mouth.

"Huh?"

Brooklyn stood there in distress, hair in all sorts of directions and in her pink donut PJ set. Oh how things have changed, she used to be all nighties and now she's wearing a donut set.