44. Hitting Hard Balls

Chapter 44

Hitting Hard Balls

Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles Little More Touch Me

Metro Station - Shake It

~~~~~~~

NOTE: After this page it will resume to 2 weeks before, and the following chapters will be based within the 2 weeks of the trip. What you are about to read is present, 2 weeks after they're obviously fatal cliff jumping... reckless children really, sigh. And then it will recommence to where you're all up to. You may continue

Running, lots and lots of running. So much running that I'm starting to feel like Ussein Bolt. However since I'm not in the right diet consistency to have stamina and prevent a stich, I fell on the ground gasping for air. Begging oxygen to fill my poor intoxicated lungs. And apologise to my over baring stomach of too much cookies.

"Well that's just amazeberries eh?" I sigh, standing up and stumbling to a tree. I breathed in heavily, with the bark pressed against my cold hand.

"Skye! WATCH OUT!" I turned quickly hearing Jace's voice ring in my ear until I saw a bright light coming straight for me.

I frustratingly close my eyes tight, banging my hand lightly on my head. "Stop it. Stop it. Stop it."

These recurring dreams or flashbacks keep coming. Then why don't I remember? What's going on with me? I'm too scared to ask the guys, I feel like I'm going insane.

Jace ran over to me fast, his dark brown hair slightly slicked back making your eyes easily divert to his new lip ring. I smiled faintly cupping his cheek while I laid weakly on the ground. "Looks good Nerd Candy, I bet it's a dead ringer for girls." I teased softly, my voice turning softer and softer. His green eyes flooded with tears, staring at me weakly and holding me tight in his arms. I felt pain, and emptiness... and cold.

"Stop stop stop," I cried out, tears spilling from my eyes as a pain throbbed at the back of my head. "R-ryan... m-mum... d-d-dad..." I trembled down on the leaves, feeling the pain submerge all around the back of my head. I shook violently on the ground, bludges of black covering my eye sight.

It's like a hammer on a drum, a heavy metal hitting the soft skinned patch making a hallow sound. Or just make it ripped all together. I ran my fingers through my hair tugging it down trying to relieve the pain, but no use.

I hiccupped in my tears, swallowing my saliva. "J-j-jace....." I shut my eyes tightly, rocking myself back and forth. The pain consumed my whole head making me light and uneasy.

I raised my finger in the moonlight of darkness, staring at my Amazeberries Fruitilicious ring. I sighed happily, trying to supress the pain while I concentrate on what makes me happy. Taking it off my ring finger I turn it around every so slowly in my fingertips, gazing at the inside with the words I Love You.

"Jace...," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "I love you forever and always..."

Emptiness.

Pain.

Utter Darkness.

~2 weeks before~

"Destination Number 2!!! I, Sammy welcome you Skye to our field of greatness!" Sammy exclaims, jumping out of the van and smiling widely. I jump out with the others staring in awe. A massive field surrounded by thousands of trees, you could put 5 football fields in here, a whole city, maybe even a nice old furnished house.

We repeated the steps of walking around and admiring, Sammy threw an arm over my shoulder and looked down at me with a small smile. He walked me around the place pointing at spots and talking about memories, and then he whispered, "The days when I had shitty acne and was a dwarf... you held on to me and gave me reasons to never give up. I only knew baseball cards and yet you encouraged to reach my achievement of being a baseball player."