3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?

Chapter 3

Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Skye Einstein am officially the dirtiest minded person who ever lived. I am able to comprehend a click to something dysfunctional and disdain. It is a possibility that I was dropped as an infant, maybe so, had a full accident? Concerning my timid head and lost causes, I for sure was supposed to be originally named, Explicit Content.

Mum must've given a last minute change to my name, thinking Skye was more of a superior name in contrast of being Parental Warned. Skye, the lovely name defining a blue atmosphere concerning weather and clouds, my name has such heartfelt meaning. 'Aww' I sigh, mum put so much thought. 

Maybe I could've been named Violet? fierce and vicious, resembling a red eyed dragon. Or perhaps Juliet? Hopeless romantic, destined to die with her lover she knew for 2 days. Or even Alex? A both sexed name, confusing whether I may be a boy or a girl when I ever meet someone new or go into a new school? Surprises are always dashing.

"I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat

Poor pussy poor pussy cat

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love

Love's going to leave me"

And there it is, the infuriating tune of a terrible 90s song used as a ringtone, for who? Well Jace of course. He knows the song pisses me off, and how must I stop it from playing? Well answer it. So either way, he was quite canny on this idea. I belly flop on my bed, fumbling my smudgy hands to answer the phone.

"Yellow?"

"Orange you feeling great today Cookie Crumble?" Jace casually presented. 

"Hmm, not really Nerd Thunder. I mean its Saturday, Raining, gloomy, dull, boring, mise-"

Bam

Bam

Bam

Consistent hits on my window occurred making an annoying rattle against the glass. Really people? You're going to wreck my window. I look up from my bed seeing constant pebbles bang against its shield, I crawl over opening the window.

Smack Bam

Holy Crap! What the actual fu- flubba doodle

Ouch. I think my forehead's broken, if that's possible. I repeatedly rub my forehead hoping it would ease some pain, but of course, no. Great, flying pebbles whacking my head, what have  I done to bring this erratic moment into my life.

"Oh crap! My bad, you alright there?" I didn't have to look to know who it was, by the deep erogenous voice, had to be Mr. Goddess. But I was pissed, I bet there's a pebble mark on my head now, and there are school photos in a few days! Gosh Skye Einstein, you are a lucky girl.

I growl in response continuing to rub my red forehead looking up. He leaned through his window with a guilty look.

"Ahh, sorry Ms. Amazeberries! I was just trying to get your attention and didn't realise you opened the window, the music kind of distracted me while I continued to throw pebbles not expecting you to-"

And all while he was talking, I was begging for the pebble mark to disappear. 

"I really didn't mean it, it was really sudden and then Boom I see you fall on your bed with a groan like-"

As much as his sexy voice is, it's starting to give my pebbled up forehead a headache, time to shut Mr. Goddess up.

"Okay Okay I get it Mr. I-like-throwing-pebbles-at-people's-heads" I say trying to ease his light stress. I gave a slight smile just to reassure his strained face of worry.