32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess

Chapter 32

Hello Badboy Bestfriend, Awkward Hello Mr Goddess

Eyes Like Sky - Frank Ocean

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pssh I've always wanted you, but you're just extremely unobservant" Jace's injured face laid smirking on my couch surrounded by packets of cookies and nerds.

"Um excuse me Mr Neviar, it's want! not wanted, remove that D!" I growl sitting beneath him with his legs resting on my crossed ones.

It's been 2 weeks since the accident, Jace had been able to come home since last week. I've pretty much stayed in with him the whole time with our friends occasionally visiting us after school or work experience. I didn't want to go to work involvement, I just wanted to stay with this damaged sexy boy.

"Whoa whoa! A guy needs his D! We have our needs woman!" Jace cries out poking me on the side.

"Not when he's wounded" I smirk leaning over him and planting a soft kiss on his nerd candy mouth. He immediately responded chuckling in this embrace.

"Really guys! Again! Like I'm happy for ya'll and everything but I don't want my appetite ruined" I looked up seeing Sammy groan and slump himself on the other couch.

Jace laughed beneath me, "dude don't be jealous".

"Agreed, Sammy don't be jealous just because Jace and I get action and you don't!" Chandler sassily remarks plopping himself on Sammy.

"Dude get off! You're heavy!"

"But your mum loves me for that" Chandler cooes slapping Sammy's chest.

"No! No you can't talk about my mum sexually man!"

I watched in amusement at the weirdo's in front, I then felt fingers trace random things on my back. I looked down at Jace and smiled, his eyes were closed humming a song while his fingers play with my back. I leant down gently kissing his neck, I studied his facials watching his smile grow wider.

"GUYS! GUESS WHAT! So yeah, you know how they say, don't drink and drive and yada yada. Well I was drinking a juice box while riding my bike from school, I'm pretty bad ass"

I laughed in Jace's neck as I hear Arthur's words of being dangerous echoes and the other guys complaining that he's still more innocent than the Virgin Mary.

"Get off now fatso!" Sammy shouts with sounds of struggling.

"Um excuse me, I'm only fat because a small body can't fit all this sassiness!" Chandler remarked.

The murmurs of the guys continued but I was too lost in Jace's scent that I forgot they existed for a second. "Someone is addicted to my neck" Jace whispered stroking my back while my head was resting in the nape of his neck.

"Only because you smell so good" I wiggled my nose beneath his chin and licked it slightly making him have a light shiver.

"Bad Skye!" I chuckled cuddling closer carefully.

"Guys, let's watch Toy Story!" I immediately rush my head up a little too fast at a running Jayden that I think my non-brain became squashed for a second or the blood in my brain had a little tea party.

"Dude are you okay?" Jayden and the others stare at me carefully as I swoosh my head around a little dizzy.

"Skye, are you high?" Chandler questions finally getting off Sammy's lap. Sammy's face flushed in happiness in that micro-second.

I giggled rubbing my head and wiggling my nose trying to contain my vision and timid head.

"How high are you?" Jayden asks.