Them Drunk

Leon:

He was genuinely lazy and slurs his words out.

He lays down, looking really tired and would just pass out almost immediately.

Chris:

Once a certain Redfield gets drunk, you best be prepared for a long night in bed.

He gets handsy and horny, he would drunkily follow you around like a lost puppy and once your alone then he would whine and cling to you until you finally give in to him.

It's not like you want to deny him in his drunk state but you can't resist his puppy eyes and the pains in the morning.

Albert:

Expect the vulnerable side of this man.

He rarely gets drunk but when he does, he is very sensitive and acts like a normal person. He would cuddle you and just you dare try to move away, he would whine or pout and tighten his grip around your waist.

Piers:

Complete drama queen.

If there was a contest for who would be the DRAMA QUEEN, it would be Piers coming in first place.

He would bitch about this and bitch about while still managing to look and act sober as well as looking fabulous.

Jake:

Absolute baby.

He is so adorable and cute that you can't resist cuddling him. He just loves to cuddle you and lovingly looks into your eyes as he tells you how much he loves you and treasures you.

Carlos:

He just loves to talk in his mother tounge and try to be romantic but it doesn't work, instead it makes you laugh but that doesn't stop him from trying harder