How They React To You Drunk

Leon:

As he said "It's worse than his missions" when he has to deal with his drunk lover. Always getting distracted, very hard to pull you away from bright colors.

Oh and your always whining about something whether it's from the past or what you saw.

Chris:

He surely didn't expect a drunk Y/N at his door but here you are drunk and crying.

At first he thought something bad happened to you but once he got closer he could smell the alcohol off you and quickly realized that you were drunk.

Of course, he had no idea how to deal you, so he tried comforting you and that was his worse mistake.

You cried on about how Snakes don't have arms or legs and how cute cats are. He mentally kicked himself as he had to listen to you cry the whole night though.

Albert:

One word.

Horny.

Your the shy girl who always blushes around Albert or your shy when you talk to him because of the dominance that he carries in his voice.

But once you were drunk, he saw another side of you that he has never seen before.

You were grinding against him, begging for him to just pin you down and fuck you senseless. You would whisper in his ear about how much you wanted him and badly you missed the feeling of him filling you up.

Which was suprise to him but nonetheless gave you wanted, happily even though he knew you won't remember it in the morning.

Piers:

He loved it when you are drunk because then it's Netflix and chill whole freaking day and who won't enjoy that?

He just loves it when you cuddle with him and fall asleep on his chest while watching a movie, cuddling under a blanket or in bed.

Jake:

He never knows when you are drunk. You would act normal, nothing would give away that you are drunk. Not your walk, not your talk, nothing.

It's impossible for him to notice if you are drunk until the next day when the headaches kick in.

Carlos:

You would fall asleep on him, no matter where you were. If your drunk, you would fall asleep on him.

And he loves it when you do fall asleep on him because luckily for him when your drunk and lay down, you immediately fall asleep and that make him even happier because then you don't get into trouble.