Aftercare

Leon:

He would run a warm bath for you, make sure that the water temperature was perfect then let's you sink into the water and rubs your head with a goofy smile on his face that you just can't resist and laugh.

Afterwards he'd watch any movie with you and make sure you are comfortable.

Chris:

He is extremely gentle with you when through he rammed hard and mercilessly into you, he can also turn into a gentle beast.

He is also a man who panics easily. One time he asked you a question after a rough season of sex, you couldn't respond because you were both tired and exhausted from everything that had happened. He freaked out and thought that he had paralyzed you or killed you with just his manhood and tried waking you up.

Chris is the sweetest man after sex.

Albert:

He would hold you close and run his fingers through your hair, whisper good things to you and tell you how much of a good girl you are and how much he adores you. He speaks about his plans with you and what kind of future he wants with you.

Once he noticed that you had fallen asleep, he would watch you sleep peacefully in his arms and he'd massage your shoulders with a smile dancing on his lips.

Piers:

He would cuddle the hell out of you even if you are half asleep, half awake. He is extremely gentle and careful when holding you, he thinks of you as something very fragile and doesn't want to hurt you.

He loves watching you sleep in his arms, it's very relaxing for him, he forgets all his problems and relaxes.

Jake:

Just like his father, he loves stroking your hair and watch you sleep, sometimes he'd talk about starting a family with you but immediately get scared at the thought of him being father and bringing a kid into the world that he lives in, the work he does but you always reassure him and he'd feel better.

He loves looking into your eyes, hold your hand and touch your delicate skin.

Carlos:

After sex, he would massage your body, knowing you're gonna be extremely sore in the morning. He try to make you relax as much as possible and even run a hot bath for you.

If your tired, he'd let you sleep on him