Thier Favorite Part To Kiss

Leon:

Your neck.

He loves kissing your neck just because of the noises that you make sometimes that turns him into a good mood but he loves kissing your neck by suprise which makes you make even better sounds and that will lead you straight to the bedroom and a long night.

Chris:

Your cheek.

He loves feeling your soft skin against his lips and love that feeling when he kisses your cheek and his beard tickles you which always makes you giggle but that does not mean that his scruffy face won't be in between your legs soon.

Albert:

Both your forehead and your hand.

He loves kissing your forehead and the top of your hand. He would like to think of it as a sign of respect, passion and love.

Albert has a lot of respect for you. He always thought that a woman exaggerates about what they go through on a daily basis but once you entered his life, he began to understand.

That and also because you busted his nose one time on your period, that's just a bonus.

Piers:

Your temple.

He loves kissing your temple, it makes him feel good about himself and it's as daily reminder of what beauty you hold.

Jake:

Lips.

Are you suprised? No? Well you shouldn't be. He just loves your lips, if he could kiss you whole day, he would.

He just loves the soft and tenderness of your lips. According to him, your lips makes the kiss interesting.

Carlos:

Thighs.

It's Carlos, do you need an explanation?