What They Are Like In Bed

Leon:

For a man his age, he sure does go many rough rounds with you but sex simply depends on his mood.

When he is really needy, he'll be rough and go at least 3 rounds, the next day, you'll be sore as hell and have bruises all over your body and this man will be satisfied with what he sees.

When he is feeling down or needs cheering up, he'll be as passionate and as gentle as as possible there is no way in hell, he'll smack your ass or choke you.

Chris:

Don't get me started. Chris Redfield is not shy in bed, not much of a shocker. He damn rough, he loves teasing and thrusting so hard that the bed knocks against the wall.

The next morning, it's a struggle to move and limp or at least you'd think that you have limps left. Your so numb and powerless that Chris has to carry you everywhere, not that he doesn't mind.

Albert:

Albert motherfucking Wesker is a kinky man. He is definitely giving hard fuck in bed and can go more rounds than any other man so that means it's heaven for you.

Once he is done, your lungs are burning, your legs are shaking, your breathless and hella thirsty. Also he doesn't allow you to move and let's himself take care of you.

Piers:

God bless this man's soul. He is so innocent and shy during sex. He is hesitant about doing things. He scared that he'll be to rough or hurt you and it takes some reassuring to motivate him to continue.

Although sometimes after a hard and devastating mission, he'll come home and fuck the living daylights out of you. It doesn't matter if you are reading a book, watching a movie, making food in the kitchen or if your in the bathroom.

He is very dominant and hard headed that nothing and no one can tell him to stop besides you but you don't want him to stop and God, does his dominant side make your knees weak.

Jake:

Unlike his father, he is rather different. He is a switch. He can be dominant and a bottom if he wants.

When he is dominant thats when he feels confident and definitely in the mood for some fun. He is hella tough, shoving you against walls, breaking any and every object in his way, ripping your clothes off and a long night in bed.

When he is not dominant, thats the time when he wants love, when he wants to feel what love is like, passionate love, he would lay down and let you pleasure him. He believes that this is the time that you two get closer and he falls more in love with you.

Carlos:

What can I say about this guy? He knows everything about the female body and knows how to pleasure you with just his fingers since his mother taught him how to pleasure a woman.

He'll have you screaming his name and all he is doing is pushing the right buttons effortlessly.