Your first kiss

Leon:
Your first kiss was on your 3rd date with Mr Kennedy as you like to call him that since he is 5 years older than you.

You two were talking about random things then the next thing you know, his lips were pressed against your lips in a passionate kiss which you both enjoyed.

When your lips parted from his, there was a dark blush on your face while he smirked at her.

"There were men watching you. I need them to know you are mine"

CHRIS:
Your first kiss was in his office at work.

He called you and asked if you do him a small favor, after the call, you picked your ass up and made your way to the base where he waited for you to arrive then escorted you to his office.

At first he was confident about it but once he saw you get off your motorcycle, his confidence got washed away and he was a nervous wreck, stumbling and tripping over his own feet which you found entertaining.

Anyway, he had asked you to check out his laptop, it's been giving him problems lately. You sat down in his chair and began looking to see if you could find out what's causing those problems.

After a few minutes, you successfully figured out the problem and fixed his laptop. He thanked you for it, since he knows little about technology and more about the wars he has been fighting.

You jokes about wanting a kiss for a reward, Chris immediately took his chance and crashed his lips onto you. Shocked by his actions, he immediately pulls away. He rubbed the back of his head and looked down, apologizing and thinks he might have freaked you out.

Jokes on him, you've been waiting for that kiss. You stood up and kissed him which stunned him at first but you both melted into the kiss.

ALBERT:
Your first kiss was in a meeting room.

You and Albert attended this important meeting he invited you to. He didn't invite you because of how smart you are, he invited you so that he could stare at you and luck was on his side.

He always wears shades with also gives him the advantage of looking at you while making it look like he was busy, he also angled perfectly so that he could see your face perfectly but what could his attention was that some of the males had thier eyes on you.

On what belongs to Albert Wesker

And he can't have them go unpunished and he knew exactly what to do. As he sat in his comfortable chair, he starting forming a plan in his mind.

After the meeting, you were pulled one side by Wesker. At first you were confused and looked up to him, your lips slightly parted as you were about to say something but he smacked his lips onto yours.

The members who attended the meeting were stunned by his action, mostly his precious Y/N was stunned. Williams eyes widen and took his glasses in shock.

Albert looks at the men who once had thier eyes on you, now had thier eyes on the ground.

"She is mine and no one touches what's mine"

PIERS:
Your first kiss was in the locker room.

Over time, Piers was being protective over you. Chris and the team thought it simply was because you are the only female on the team while you thought it was Piers just being silly.

You forgot your watch in the locker room then you got up from your chair and walked to the locker room, keys dangling in your hand as you hummed to yourself.

Once you entered the locker room, you went to your locked and unlocked it, grabbing your watch. You turned out to find Piers behind you, jumping back slightly.

His expression was different as he pins you against her locker, the metal smacks against the wall from the impact. Air got stuck in your throat.

He leans forward and placed a gentle kiss on your lips which stunned you but you returned the kiss.

JAKE:
Your first kiss was on his couch.

You and Jake were hanging out as usual, watching a movie as you ate your poptarts and he drank his beer.

As usual, every good action movie needs to have sex scene which made Y/N and Jake look away from the TV screen, uncomfortably.

"So, this sex scene right?" he jokes, trying to make the uncomfortable silence and moaning coming from the TV.

The female laughed at his attempt to break the awkwardness and she turned to look at him.

Thier eye connected and it was like there were trapped in a trance. The background noises faded out and they leaned close to each other, that's when thier first kiss happened.

The kiss was gentle and passionate, something they won't forget.

Carlos:
Your first kiss was under the stars.

As I said, this guy is a hopeless romantic and can't do shit without being clumsy around you which always makes you laugh.

So anyway, he invited you to watch the stars with him and you happy accepted it. It was a beautiful night to do star gazing. Of course Carlos made that stupid 'you what is beautiful?' pickup line that made you giggle uncontrollably.

A blush appears on his cheeks and he took his shot and kissed you.

It was shy but gentle kiss.