Thier Reaction To Your Pregnancy

Leon:

He was definitely shocked. He had no work, speechless. The moment those words left your mouth, he nearly fainted from both excitement and fear.

Sure, he always wanted a baby however he feared that he might not be a good father, he might die on a mission or something that that involves his kid getting injured, scared him to his core.

Chris:

He couldn't describe how he felt. He was happy, excited and very nervous about the baby. He immediately froze when you announced about your pregnancy, he wanted to squeeze the life out of you from joy.

He always dreamed of having a baby with you. He visioned himself, rubbing the baby bump, feeling the baby kick, holding the little form in his arms.

Everything about having this baby excited him.

Albert:

Well he was stunned to say at least. At least his mind will be at rest, knowing what has been going on for the past few days.

He didn't really so much emotion towards it and he definitely was scared about having this baby. He was scared that his enemies might take advantage of his baby and lover.

But he is prepared to fight anyone who wants to hurt his family.

Piers:

He was hella excited and immediately brought you into his arms, nesting you. Of course you were not surprised that he was excited about the baby since thats all he talked about for a while now.

The next thing you know, he is blasting from the top of his lungs that he'd be a father soon.

Jake:

He took a moment to process what you said and then it hit him like a train. His gonna be a father in 9 months.

He couldn't say he was excited about it but something told him that this baby would change his life forever.

He knew, he would fight through hell to save his family.

Carlos:

He nearly fainted on your lap from excitement and with your confidence, without hesitating, it sent him over the edge.

He was way too excited and couldn't stop fantasizing over the baby. Classic daddy Carlos.