What you dislike about him

LEON:
His alcohol addiction.

You were aware of Leon loving his alcoholic beverages but you hated the fact that he drinks continously and stops when he pass out on the couch or any random place in the house.

You addressed this issue to him but at first, he brushed you off and went to a bar, since then you've been talking to him about his alcohol addiction but he wasn't happy about it and a argument broke out about it, he stormed out of the house.

CHRIS:
His selflessness.

Of course, this Redfield would throw himself into harms way to protect and kill any threat even if he gets killed in the process.

Chris came home from his mission, bruised and from what I hear, he was a few drops of blood away from dying. When you tried to take to him about it, a few weeks after his mission. He glared at you the whole time while you talked.

Until at a point, he stood up and yelled at you, I've never heard him yell and damn, it sounded like thunder cracking in the room. He called you selfish for trying to tell him to stop making those decisions.

You calmly stood up and walked away, leaving his house.

ALBERT:
His attitude.

As much as you love him, his attitude is worse than a spoilt brat. Well, he is the spoilt brat.

Always demanding this, always demanding that, speaking about himself as if he is a God. He literally told you that you are his pet and that you should bow to him because he is a God and that God's deserve respect.

You turned on your heels and walked away.

PIERS:
His possessive and control side.

He may be sweet and kind but he also have a possessive and controlling side, it's get better if he is jealous.

He would stare at you, intensely but you brushed him off, thinking he is just thinking of something. He had told you that he doesn't like the idea of you being around other men besides him and Chris.

You didn't take it serious and he caught you one day, talking to a rookie. He obviously got jealous and possessive then marched over to you and dragged your ass away from the rookie.

JAKE:
His laziness.

Yes, he is one lazy motherfucker. He lays around and does nothing, he is also messy and makes a mess wherever he goes.

Then you told him he was lazy and messy, he had very nerve and told you that you are like his personal maid.

Lets just say, you beat the shit out of him for saying that and made him clean the whole house.

CARLOS:
Looking and commenting about other women.

When you are in public like a mall or just roaming around, he would always look at other women and check them out then comment about them.

Of course, this pushes you down and one day, you just walked away from him with your hands in your pockets, head hanging low and tears threatening to spill out of your eyes.