Thier personality

LEON:
Its not hard to understand him once you get to know him. His moods are constantly swinging around him like he is constantly on his period.

People are always saying that he is cold hearted killing machine but in reality he is kind but it's just his resting bitch face that makes everyone believe he is cold. All he is looking for is happiness since it was robbed from him, a safe haven for him to relax and try to break away from the nightmares he faces, the countless nights he wakes up from them haunting his dreams.

He would generally make a great father or partner to love. His personality is care, kind. He would definitely be one of those dads who spoil his kids rotten.

In a nutshell, Leon would risk his life for anyone and run towards the danger to protect innocents.

CHRIS:
This gentle giant is known as the legendary Chris Redfield, Captain of Alpha team, the man who survived the mansion, the one who keeps a level head during battle and remains calm no matter what.

Under the hard shell of this man, is someone soft, gentle and has a big heart. People praise him for what they see and hear but not what's deep inside him.

He is a selfless man, who always wanted to start a family of his own but he can't unfortunately because of his job and it will worry him to no end if he'll make it out alive to see his family grow, all he has is ideas of what having a family of his own should be like.

I'd like to think that he is a complete goof ball then he is with friends and family.

ALBERT:
Some people are too quick to judge him. Yes, sure, sometimes he is a asshole or he is hard headed and frustrating to work with, just the thought of him breathing down your neck and watching you work with cold dead eyes behind the shades. His harsh voice and attitude will drive anyone nuts.

But thing about this, Albert has been a child of Oswell E Spencer and was a experiment, watched about his every nearly move with endless knowledge and power until he realized he was under someones control and used as a pig for equipments, not only that but he was misguided.

He is genuinely a good man under the whole mad villain thing, he is inexperienced with love, definitely touch starved, never had the attention he needed, no support, hasn't had a normal life therefore he is inexperienced in love. If he had a normal life, he would have definitely been a businessman and would have been seen differently.

He is definitely a gentleman even though he has this evil manner, he generally loves you and will protect you no matter what. You are his weakness and he cannot live without you.

Well... At least he cares about the world and wants to save it.

Thing again when judging this guy, don't want to end up in his bad books or assassination list.

PIERS:
As everyone calls him a puppy, yes it's true. Piers Nivans is a fucking precious puppy who definitely knows how to bark and bite but he is a sweetheart when it comes to protecting and serving.

He would do anything to protect those around him, strangers or not (as seen in Resident evil 6, ending chapter) he is definitely selfless and brave enough to risk his life for anyone.

He is that type of uncle that spoils the shit outta you.

JAKE:
He definitely had a heart of gold even though he swears like a drunken sailor, throws sarcastic comments, has the bad boy vibes but he has a heart of gold.

As explained in his early life, his mother had no money to get herself to a hospital or doctor to help her or give Jake a good life so he joined as a young teenaged merchanary to get money to help and saved his mother unfortunately she died before he could help her.

That's a example of him trying to help as best as he could, even if it means risking his life.

He would definitely play video games with his children, if he had any.

CARLOS:
He has a great personality and wears his heart on his sleeve, he is not afraid to show his emotions and cry when necessary. He doesn't go with 'real men don't cry' rule. Males are human too and he will cry like a bitch baby just to prove his point.

He would jump in front of a gun with or without armor just to save someone. His personality is kind, generous and will help wherever he can, even if it's help a elderly person across the road or helping someone stuck along the road. He loves helping in general.