Thier Favorite Position

Leon:

Everything about this guy screams sex, hard sex. He likes pinning you down and hearing you scream from all the pleasure he is giving you.

He likes you tied to the bed, helpless and unable to move as he drills into you. It doesn't matter what position you are in with him at least he is has you down and screams he is okay with it.

Chris:

All 4's.

He loves doggy style. He loves pounding into you from behind, grabbing your hair, smacking your ass, holding your hips with a death grip. He just loves it.

Something about it just excites him even when he is just thinking of it. He just can't help it, he is a man of principle but also pleasure.

Albert:

Cowgirl.

He loves it. He loves having you on him, mostly with the view he gets. He loves seeing your exposed chest, your curves, how you take him in so well, the dirty moans that leaves your mouth and the pleasured look on your face.

He could be in any mood but having you on top of him, can brighten his day by 10 times but just him having sex with you can make any day brighter for him.

Piers:

Having you beneath him.

He loves seeing you beneath him, coming undone with each thrust, your arms hooked around his neck as well as your legs around his waist, the way your exposed chest excites him.

Just the sound of your moans, makes him wanna cum in his pants.

Jake:

All positions.

He doesn't have a favorite position as long as he gets to drill himself into you, that's enough to satisfy him.

He isn't specific with what he wants but all he craves is you and you alone.

He is not a picky man, he will get down anything as long as you are satisfied and filled up, he is okay with anything.

Carlos:

This man does extreme positions but it really does feel good when he does it.

It's builds up a lot of pleasure and makes you two reach your limits faster.