You Wearing Thier Shirt

Leon:

He couldn't stop staring at you. It was like he has never seen you wear his shirt before which he has countless times encouraged you to do.

He can't help but feel turned on by the sight of you wearing his shirt therefore he'd come up behind you and smudge your neck with wet kisses then get down to real business even if you are in the kitchen.

Chris:

He loves it. He finds it cute and something he likes, that brings him joy and a reason to fight every day.

He always compliments you when he sees you wearing his shirt.

Albert:

When he saw you wear his shirt for the first time, you were both scared and anxious about his response.

He wasn't upset or angry that I took his shirt without permission, he instead he liked it and once he found out that I just took his shirt, let just say that you two had a fun night.

Piers:

Suprised.

He was definitely shocked when he saw you with his shirt but most definitely love it on you as well and continued to encourage you to wear his shirt instead.

But most importantly, he loves bragging about you wearing his clothes.

Jake:

He definitely loves it, just like his father and thinks it is attractive as well. He finds it satisfying to see his clothes being baggy on you.

He definitely loves it when your cooking and wearing his shirt or clothes, you'd get a reward for being a good girl after dinner or whatever the case may be.

Carlos:

He was in love with the look and couldn't take his eyes off you.

It was like he was seeing a angel roam around in his house, something extraordinary and he loves it.

It sparks a new feeling to him and he loves it.