You meet him again

Leon:
It wasn't long until you met the blonde handsome man again once again in the busy streets of your home town. You passed by familiar faces as always.

You were peacefully making your way to pick up a cake that you ordered for your cousin. It was his birthday and you wanted it to be special for him even though he is just 14.

You made your way around the corner of the bakery as you felt a tap on your shoulder, once you turned around. You immediately recognized the man in front of you, you recognized his blonde hair and his blue eyes along with his light pink lips.

Leon

A smile appears on your face "Oh, Leon. Hi!"

A sweet smile curls on his face, when he realized you recognized him. He offered to walk with you and you two talked about anything along the way to your cousins house.

Chris:
It was 6 in the morning, the air slightly cold and sun rising from the horizon. Not many people on awake at this time during a cold season. Light flakes of snow coated the ground as a certain Y/N made her way to a outdoor shooting gallery.

Her hot breath turned to cold smoke once it left her mouth, her mind still focused on finding her missing father but she needed a break from 2 weeks searching and no leads besides what better way to blow off steam than shooting in a cold season.

She pulled her bag down, containing her father's rifle and began to assemble it. Memories of her father teaching her how to use a gun filled her mind, she could still hear his laughter in her ears. She brought the gun up, preparing herself to fire and the gun ro jump back onto her shoulder when she heard a voice.

"Your into shooting now?"

She spins around to find Chris, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face. He wore clothing that kept him warm and she wore clothing that didn't really protect her from the cold harm season, she chooses to wear a certain type of clothing for a reason.

"Always have been" she rolls her eyes slightly "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home with your wife and kids?"

A chuckles left his soft lips "If single as hell would be a person, that would be me"

"That's funny" the female laughs as she takes the shot

Albert:
The gentle female made her wall down the long and creepy white hallway of Umbrella's facility. She had never liked the idea of walking down the hallway but it was the only to get to her destination.

A soft sigh escapes her lips, papers in her arms. Her soft hair touches her shoulders and eyes scanned the hallway. Something didn't feel right and that feeling pooled in her stomach but she ignored it and pressed on.

"Why are you nervous? It's just a hallway! I'm alone! Stop being silly Y/N!" she thought to herself.

She felt the atmosphere change from a creepy and lonely feeling to feeling that someone is watching her.

She quickly looks over her shoulder but saw no one behind her and her anxiety levels became to rise, her heart pounding in her ears.

She bumped into a hard wall and bounced backwards before she could hit the ground, a hand held her arm and a strong arm wrapped itself around her waist.

Her eyes were shut tight, waiting to meet the ground but never did.

"You okay my dear?" a deep, calming voice asked.

Her eyes opened almost immediately when she recognized the voice. His blonde hair neatly combed backwards, the dark shades showed her reflection, his masculine scent filled her lungs.

"Thanks for the save. Glad to know I wasn't alone in this hallway" her voice had relief as a gentle smile appeared on her lips.

"Mind accompanying me to get coffee?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll come with you" she smiles.

Piers:
I roamed around the base after training and my muscles are aching from Captain Redfield who wanted to kill me during training.

I rubbed my shoulders a bit and made my way to the ammunition room, deep in thought and haven't noticed someone following me.

I ran a hand through my wet hair from the shower and my other hand stuffed into my pocket, the old metal of the dog tag glides against my warm skin, making me shiver.

The people in the hallway talked about random things, mostly about a certain Chris Redfield even though he is married but the girls didn't care and talked about his muscles, deep voice and his man area.

Honestly, bitches like that upsets me.

"Hey, Y/N?" a voice called.

My body tensed and I stopped walking, turning around. I came face to face with my Lieutenant. Piers motherfucking Nivans.

"Hey, I saw your training with Chris. I'm suprised your still walking" his face had a goofy smile.

"Ha ha ha very funny" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest with a slight chuckle.

"I was wondering if you'd get a few drinks with me soon" he smiles.

"Um. Sure" I responded.

"Great. See you tonight then" he ran off.

A blush appeared on my face as I realized he had asked me out on a date.

Oh no. I'm fucked

Jake:
I ran around the corner with a bloody bat in my hand.

"No one told me that the apocalypse was starting so soon" I thought

My lungs burned for oxygen, my legs aches from running for 5 minutes straight. Everywhere I go, I see them and I hear thier growls for flesh and guts.

"I need to rest, please don't find me" I thought.

I scrambled into a building and locked myself into a room then slide down the wall, dropping the bat.

I let out a deep sigh, the cold floor and wall were comforting to my aching body. My heart raced in my chest and echoed in my ears, my legs felt like jelly but the undead won't stop howling from outside the building I was in.

My mind traveled back to when I was with that ginger and blonde, what were thier names again?

Jason and Harley? No, Romeo and Juliet? Bonnie and Clyde? Oh fuck it, they are gone anyway.

I chuckled "Hope those crazy basturds are safe"

I slowly stood up "I need to leave this hell hole"

As I walked through the city suprised that it's oddly quiet and no undead in sight.

"Thank God" I sighed.

But my gut told me it was a bad thing but I slowly walked my way through the town, no rush.

But I was wrong, an infected woman lunged at me. Her growling grew louder as she tried to take a bite out of me.

Well. Shit.

Two gunshots went off and her corpse collapsed on me with a huff, I pushed her off.

"You still kicking or do you have the urge to bite my arm?" a male voice said.

"Fuck you!" I sat up, looking at the ginger male and blonde female.

"Thought you two grabbed two horses and rode off into the sunset" I said sarcastically.

"I'm not the romantic type" he rolled his eyes.

Carlos:
You met him in your favorite coffee shop, nothing special about it.