Nina turned to her husband, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I love it. It is the most beautiful home I have ever seen. I just can't believe how quickly it was built and the people here. There were like thirty people here, emptying the moving van. 

The men put together the beds and brought in and hooked up all the appliances. The women made the beds, put away dishes and even filled our fridge and cupboards with food. 

Clothes is hung in the closets, shelves and pictures put up on the walls."

Nina wiped her eyes with a bandana she had on her neck.

"I love it here, Nicky. I just love it."

Nick kissed her gently, again.

"So do I. My clinic still needs some work, but I can't believe the job the workers did on it.

I have the equipment from Western Memorial coming on Monday and more coming from St. John's later in the week. I will have an amazing clinic here."

Nina took her husband's hand.

"I want to work with you, in the clinic."

"What? Really?"

Nina nodded.

"I can do the scheduling and all the paperwork. I can do simple things like temperatures and blood pressure and such and it will be good to have a female with you, when you examine the women of the village."

"But what about working with Matty?"

"I can still help Matty out, if she needs me, but I just feel that this will work much better as a family affair."

She turned to Nick.

"Then I can be here for Colin, as well. That is, if it is okay with you?"

"I think that will be perfect. There is a lot of paperwork and filing."

"Sweetie, that is what I have been doing for years. I just want us to be a family. Besides, someone has to be here to answer the phone when you are out on house calls."

Nick laughed.

"That is one thing I never thought I would ever be doing. House calls.

Life is certainly going to be different."

Nina squeezed his hand.

"Life is going to be good."

She let go his hand and refilled her glass.

"So, how is Henry?"

"He is doing okay. I am a little concerned that he is not recovering as quickly as he should, but I think now that he is back home, he will be up and on the go in no time.

I don't think the people of the Bay like to be away from here. They all seem so vulnerable when they are outside the village."

Nina sipped her wine.

"Well, we both know why that is. This is the heart and soul of every person that lives here and for people like me and you and Colin, it is a magical place that ..."