Glengariff

"I'm sad to see Gail leave," Matty said, as she got from the truck. The two had just returned from bringing Gail to Deer Lake, for her flight to Edmonton. She assured the two that she would be back in a couple weeks.

Bill closed the door behind Matty and took her hand.

"Hey you two."

Matty and Bill saw Randi come around the corner of the house, shovel slung over her shoulder.

"You don't have to shovel the path all the time," Bill reminded her.

"I know," Randi smiled, as she punched Bill in the shoulder.

"But you were always a bit of a wimp. Wouldn't want you to pull something."

She gave Matty a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You look radiant, girlfriend."

Matty returned the kiss

"So do you, Randi. Life must be good."

"The best. Oh, I fed Jarge and Mable. Would you guys mind if Val and I invited them in for the night, once in a while?"

"Its your funeral," Bill laughed.

"They will keep you up all night."

"I'll take the chance. Oh, and I ordered a snowblower through Tucker's. Harriette got a deal on twelve snowblowers and I put the order in, before everyone snapped them up."

Matty shook her head.

"Randi, we can pay for the snowblower."

"No. You don't charge us rent. Val and I have decided that we are going to do more around here, to pay you guys back."

Matty took Randi's hand.

"We agreed to let you guys stay so you could save your money to build your home."

"We are doing okay."

Randi kissed Matty quickly on the lips.

"You sure you don't want to come over to the other side."

Matty looked at Bill, a huge smile on her face.