Chapter 35 - Scandal!

Start from the beginning

I ran into him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

Pulling away lightly I told him

Pulling away lightly I told him. "I missed you".

He smiled and caressed my cheeks. "I missed you like crazy", he chuckled.

His mood changed instantly sour.

"How dare they publish such a rubbish one?? It's me you are dating. How could they put that's guy name next to you? This won't do. Let me go to that channel and do a live. I will tell the whole world that you are mine", he shook his head in denial of the news.

"Why? I liked it. Because of that stupid scandal you rushed to my side", I laughed seeing him as a kid.

Noah's jealousy is making him look like a kid.

Seconds later Ryder came into cabin.

"Princess about the" he stopped seeing me and Noah hugging each other.

I pulled away from Noah and asked Ryder to take seat.

Ryder looked hurt but he masked it well.

"Yes Ryder. I have seen it. We'll do something about that", I assured him.

"You... Sit far away from my girlfriend ", Noah's words made me little annoyed.

Ryder is a nice guy.

"You are unbelievable", I shook my head in disbelief.

"What girlfriend?", Ryder's shocked voice reached my ears.

Damn Noah! I wanted to tell Ryder but not in this way. Noah will boast off which will hurt Ryder even more and I don't want that.

"Oh.....I found something that someone leaked it on purpose but I don't know who?", Ryder changed the topic.

He is really a nice guy. This Noah is being a jerk.

"Who could it be?I don't thinks it's Olivia as sheis not in city.", Noah spoke.

"Who else it would be Noah?We are in a romance novel. Not a mystery thriller. The only villain of our story is my sister. I'm cent percent sure it's her doing", I sighed.

"That's so smart baby", Noah commented.

"Let's me take you for dinner tomorrow", I asked Ryder.

I wanted to thank him for his help in company and also wanted to tell him that me and Noah seeing each other. It's better to inform him soon.

"Sure princess. I have to go", he smiled a little and went out.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk?", I snapped at him.

"Well I have to show that you are mine", he shrugged.

"That's too rude of you Noah. Don't do something again like that or else I don't know what I'll do",I warned him.

"This scandal is better one from her side. I have seen worse", Noah mumbled.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked curiously.

"You know..when we had big fight that day... She brought a pregnancy report of you...she wanted to leak it..", he said lowly.

"What? Me? Pregnant?", I freaked out.

"I had the same reaction. But the report was crystal clear. So I brainwashed her", he chuckled.

"So you believed that I'm pregnant", I glared at him.

"Ofcourse not! How you will get pregnant when I haven't done anything to you other than kissing? I know the report is fake but I want to destroy it for further confusions", his words made me flushed.

My cheeks turned red as tomato. An unknown emotion took over me.

Is he proud? How he is so sure that I'll get pregnant only by him? This guy is really unbelievable.

"You...how could you say that?", I hit his chest.

"Why baby? One day I'm sure I'll get you pregnant", he chuckled.

"God! Stop it!", It's embarrassing.

"I want 10 babies baby", he teased me further.

"What?10 ? No..only 3..no more than that...Am I a baby machine to you?", I replied shockingly.

"So you want 3?", His question made me gasp.

Did I really said that?

"Get out", I throwed my slipper at him.

"Why? No. Tell me baby. You want baby girl or baby boy", here he goes again.

"God! Noah! You annoying little dumbass freak", I shouted.

*****

They are super cute 😍😍😍 I love them!!

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes