Chapter 20-Drunk Amy!

Happy reading 💙

Amelia's POV

Oh god!I made Blue Anger.What to do? What to do? Think. Think.

It's all my fault. I just wanted to add some sense into her. I gone overboard. I literally gave a speech like that I won some Oscar award.I don't know why I ranted too much?

Aaaaah!I don't know what to do.

"Talk to her", that idiot's voice reached me.

"Who let you in Mr.Elliot?", Seeing him making my body burn with anger.

"What Mr. Elliot? So we are like this? You are killing me Amy. Just tell me what should I do for you to forgive me? Give me one last chance please", Drake pleaded to me.

Though I want to give in I won't. He is a jerk!

"Mr. Elliot I don't know what you are talking about.I have work to do.So will you get out from my cabin?", I snapped.

His eyes look hurt.First I have to deal with My Elie. Later I can deal with him.

He stared at me for few seconds. I raised my brow in return. He sighed and went out.

That jerk is making me feel every feeling thousand times like a normal person will do.

Better I call her.

"Hello Blue, Where are you?? Let us talk", I blabbered when she received the call.

"Ms. Amelia. Is this something related to Project?", Her reply made me burst into anger.

Though I want to shout at her for calling me with respect I stayed calm and replied.

"No..it's about us", I stayed quiet.

"Ms.Amelia I don't know what you are talking about. I have work to do. So will you hang up the phone?", Her reply made me gape.

Her words felt familiar to me.Where did I heard that?

Anyway my first plan is a total failure.

My poor blue. She haven't come home yesterday.

Why do I have to be a bitch to her?

I know she did that for me. But Olivia will not do something to hurt me.I know her.

How could she give away her company like that? I know how much she loved that.It will be hard to get back form Olivia's hands. It's all because of that bitch!

I have to kill her and cut her into pieces and feed it to Guerilla.

"Have this", that jerk came back with lunch.

"I'm not hung..", before finishing the sentence my stomach rumbled.

This is so embarrassing.

He chuckled seeing my reaction.

God!How I love that voice?Stop it Amy. He is jerk who dumped you for no reason.

"I don't want it. I'll get my own lunch. And by the way Mr.Elliot Don't barge in my cabin. Show some manners to knock the door first", with that I came out not even sparing a glance to him.

Let him taste his own medicine. Why my heart beats this fast every time around him? It's not like we are dating now.

Remember Amy that guy broke your heart!

"Umm..Amy?", What does he want now?

"Look you idiot.....umm..Ryder?", I'm making fool out of myself.