Chapter 17-Promise!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

After father's announcement I'm ready to leave. I'm in garden waiting for Amy to come. I don't know where that Noah is gone. Ryder too missing.

Where is this damn Amy? If she is here I will be leaving. That girl is not picking up her phone.

"Congratulations sister", I heard my sister's angered voice.

From the look I can say she is ready to kill me.

"About that I'll speak to father", informing her I was ready to get out from here.

"Are you pitying me Eleanor?", Her question confused me.

"What? No.I just informing you that I'm not interested in what you want.", I confirmed her.

"So you will give me whatever I want. Then I want something you have. Will you give me?", She wanted to provoke me. I stayed silent.

"And by the way Your favourite friend Amelia is in my hands now", she said showing the picture of Amy unconscious.

I felt hard to breath.What? Amy? Oh my god! Is she safe? This fucking Olivia.

Tears started to pool in my eyes but I will not give you satisfaction for bullying me.

With My nails digging into my hands I masked my tears.

Gritting my teeth I said calmly," If you dare lay a finger on her Olivia I will rip you into pieces and feed it to dog".

"I think you are not in place to threaten me Eleanor and don't you dare disrespect me. I'm your Sister", Her words made me look at her with pure disgust.

THIS FUCKING OLIVIA!

"What to do you want?", I asked feeling anxious for Amy.

God! Please I beg you to give her to me safe.

"Two things. First I want your Blue Architects shares and about Anderson's it will eventually fall into my hands", she smiled sweetly.

Nothing is more important to me than Amy. I want to break her jaw. I can always open another one with my talent. Without Amy I'm will not be here now.

"Okay.Release her".

"Get onto your knees and beg me", she smirked.

Don't get angered Eleanor. Amy's safety is all you want. My inner voice warned me.

I got into my knees.

"Please leave her. I'll do what you want", I pleaded her.

"I'm pleased younger sister. She will be home tomorrow morning. Trust me".

Olivia I'll fucking kill you if something happen to her. Now Amy is in your hands so I have no choice than to obey
you. I turned to leave.

"And My second wish is give Noah to me", her words made me stop.

My heart thumping against my ear.

Did she see us?Oh god! I brought him into this mess.

"What? When does he became mine to give to you? And Damn Olivia he is fucking human. Not a object to trade", If I stand here anymore I'll kill her.

"Your shares will come to you. Make sure Amy is safe and sound. This will be the last time you involving others in our fight. If there next time I'll show you hell", I warned her and for a second I saw fear in her eyes.

I phoned Cooper to do what Olivia asked. He seemed reluctant but I ordered him.

It's not right to involve innocent people in between two people's fight.