twenty two

Please let me confess tonight under the moonlight like this.

"Stop freaking popping the balloons, Eric!" Kevin scolds the younger.

"Why?" Eric whined. "I just love scaring Sunwoo."

"Pop one more balloon near my ears and I'll freaking pop your head next," Sunwoo threatened.

"Oopsie, you can't pop my head with a needle," Eric said before popping another balloon in front of Sunwoo, making the latter scream once again.

"Isn't she coming yet?" Sangyeon asks Younghoon who is hiding himself near the front gate, looking left and right.

"Not yet," Younghoon responded. "She must be here before Eric pops all the balloons that we have prepared."

"Is there a sign of Sammy?" Jacob asked with his head popped out on the front door.

"Nope," Sangyeon responded. "Younghoon would update us if there is," he said before stepping inside the house.

"You guys should be thankful that I have a spare key on this house," Eric tells the boys. "Sammy trusted me enough and even gave me a key."

"No one is asking," Haknyeon deadpanned.

"Yeah, no one did," Eric said before popping another balloon.

"When will you stop?!" Hyunjae screams at him.

"Stop popping the balloons, Eric," Sangyeon tells the youngest. "We've got everything prepared and we're just waiting for-"

Sangyeon was interrupted when Younghoon came in rushing on the front door.

"She's coming," he said while panting.

"Changmin! Turn off the lights now!" Chanhee whispers on Changmin.

All lights went off after that. It was quiet for a second before another balloon popped.

"Oopsie," Eric whispered. "I didn't mean to."

The boys let out a quiet groan and fell silent again.

"Did you lock the door?" Hyunjae asked Younghoon in whisper. The latter only nodded his head in response.

Sammy was already at her front door and got the key out of her pocket. She then inserted the key on the keyhole, but she was surprised when the front door is unlocked.

"I'm sure I locked it earlier before I left," Sammy mumbled. "Is Eric inside or what because it's only him who has a spare key."

Chanhee proceeded to kick Younghoon's butt after they heard Sammy mumbling.

"Eric, don't fucking pop another balloon!" Hyunjae scolded when he saw Eric was about to pop another balloon.

Sammy finally entered inside the house and took off her shoes by the doorway. Just as Sammy turned on the lights, the boys shouted in unison.

"Happy birthday, Sammy!"

Another balloon popped, making everyone to glare at Eric.