six

Come to my side, as you're such a waste beside that person.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Hyunjae screamed. "I THINK I LEFT MY SOUL DOWN THERE!"

Juyeon laughed his lungs out while looking at Hyunjae.

"FUCK YOU, JUYEON! WHY DID YOU EVEN LET ME RIDE ON THIS FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER- AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Don't be a party pooper, Hyunjae! This is so fun!"

Changmin squinted his eyes while following the rollercoaster with his gaze.

"I can hear Hyunjae screaming his ass out up above there," Changmin said with a chuckle.

"Serves him right," Chanhee huffed.

"I don't think he will survive up there," Younghoon said with a shrug. "Let's wait for the two of them to get off before we find the others."

The three guys waited for almost four minutes before Juyeon and Hyunjae got off of the rollercoaster.

Juyeon has a cheeky smile playing on his lips and you can obviously tell that he enjoyed the ride. Meanwhile, Hyunjae looks like he left his soul up there on the rollercoaster.

"Gosh, Hyunjae! Let me fix that hair of yours!"

Chanhee went to the older to fix the strands of his messed up hair. Hyunjae wasn't still in a stable state of mind, staring at God knows where.

"Am I still alive?" he breathed out.

"Stop being a dramatic ass," Younghoon tells him.

"I am having a serious ass right now," Hyunjae said. "I just need some time to collect myself. Thanks for fixing my hair, Chanhee."

And with that, Hyunjae started to walk, leaving the four guys on their own.

"I think he needs a part two," Changmin laughed. "Space shutter definitely sounds nice."

Chanhee smacked Changmin by the arm, in which he earned a wince from the younger.

"Stop being that cruel to him."

Changmin rubbed the area of his arm where Chanhee smacked him with his lips pouted.

"Oh, shut up. You even told Haknyeon to be violent to Hyunjae whenever he is annoying him."

Chanhee was about to defend himself, but Changmin shushed him.

"I didn't ask for you to explain yourself, so just shut your mouth," Changmin said before stomping away.

"He's really a kid," Juyeon chuckled. "Come on, let's find the others."

Sunwoo looked at the asleep girl that has her head rested on his shoulders. Sammy was feeling sleepy earlier while they were talking, so Sunwoo offered that she can rest her head on his shoulder. Sunwoo was still talking at that time, but when he noticed that Sammy isn't responding, he finally realized that she fell asleep.