seven

The person who can fill you up with fragrance is here.

Eric squinted his eyes while looking at all of the writings at the board. He is really confused and doesn't understand anything on their lecture.

"Hold up, how did he get that result?" Eric asked Sunwoo.

"Shhh," Sunwoo shushed, not giving a single glance to the younger.

Eric pouted and turned his head back to face Hyunjoon behind him.

"Hyunjoon, how did the old man got that result?" Eric whispered on Hyunjoon.

"Just sit up straight and face front, Eric," Hyunjoon said without opening his mouth wide.

"But-"

"Son Youngjae? Why are you looking at Heo Hyunjoon instead of looking on the board? Does he have the result to the next problem?"

Eric bit his lip and slowly faced front before shaking his head lightly.

"No, Mr. Yoon. I'm sorry," Eric apologizes.

The discussion went on after that. Eric still doesn't get it until the school bell rang, saving him from all of the confusion. Mr. Yoon bid his goodbye to the whole class and exited the classroom, making all of the students on that class to let out a sigh of relief.

"I feel like I just lost my brain," Eric groaned.

"Could you stop talking at me while we're in class?" Sunwoo asks the younger. "You're getting me into trouble and I don't want to spend a time on detention with you."

Eric pouted. "So, you're saying that it is okay for you that I will be sent on detention by myself?"

"Kinda sad to say the truth, but yeah," Hyunjoon chimes in.

"Why are the two of you so mean at me? I didn't even do anything to you guys and yet, you two are treating me like this!" Eric whined while stomping his feet.

"Stop acting like a freaking toddler," Hyunjoon deadpanned.

"There you go again!" Eric yelled.

"What? I didn't even do anything," Hyunjoon spoke.

"Hyunjoon is right," Sunwoo chimes on. "You want a girlfriend, right?" he asked Eric.

"Uh, I don't know," Eric quietly responded.

"How would you get a girlfriend if you are acting like that all the time?"

"He needs to grow some balls," Hyunjoon said.

"Hey! I have... balls," Eric said, whispering on the last word.

"Yeah yeah, but they haven't grown yet," Sunwoo breathed out.

"Oh, really?" Eric retorted. "You haven't even had a girlfriend yet."

"Well, at least I'm not acting like a toddler," Sunwoo said with a shrug.

"Hyunjoon! Sammy is here!" one of their classmates called from the classroom door.