nineteen

I'll think of this as the last time and try seeing the flowers.

"Hey, Eric," Renjun called out. "What's the matter with him?" he asked, pointing secretly towards Sunwoo.

Eric then looked at Sunwoo who had his eyes staring at God knows where. You can tell that he is spacing out.

"You just noticed?" Chenle whispered. "He has been like that for almost sixteen minutes already and I'm finding it strange."

The whispers were loud enough for Sunwoo to hear since the three boys are just sitting beside him, but he didn't because he is drowning on his own thoughts.

Eric ran his hands through his blonde hair before snapping his finger in front of Sunwoo to bring the latter back to reality, but he failed.

"Kick his balls," Chenle jokingly suggested.

"Let me try this one," Eric said before hardly pinching Sunwoo's cheeks.

Sunwoo flinched at the sudden contact and immediately pulled off Eric's hands from his cheeks.

"What's your problem?!" he yelled to the younger while rubbing his cheeks to ease the pain.

"I should be the one asking you that," Eric spoke. "Is something bothering you?" he asked.

"N-nothing is b-bothering me," Sunwoo stutters.

"O-oh, r-really?" Chenle teased.

"Shut up, you dolphin," Sunwoo deadpanned.

The school bell then rang, indicating that it is already lunch time.

"Finally," Renjun breathed out. "See you guys around," he tells the two boys before dragging out Chenle with him.

"You good?" Eric asked Sunwoo out of worry. "You have been quiet for a few days already and you're always spacing out."

"I'm just not feeling that good," Sunwoo responded. "I mean, I am not sick and I'm just not in the mood."

HAKNYEON

For the whole lunch time, I'm only watching Sunwoo eating his own lunch like a freaking robot. I don't know what's the matter with him, but he has been like that for days.

We were supposed to have lunch with Sammy and the other boys, but he said that he wanted to eat lunch by himself. I can't just let him eat his lunch in that state, so I came with him here on the bleachers by the field and he didn't even complain.

"Sun," I called out.

He's still quiet as if he never heard me.

"Kim Sunwoo," I called out again.

"I heard you," he weakly said. "Just tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"Why are you acting like that?" I asked him directly.

He fucking went silent again.

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 | 𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें