two

I can't understand it, I'm going crazy.

Both Sunwoo and Haknyeon made sure that the locker area is clear before they sneaked out.

"Hak, give me the hairpin," Sunwoo whispered.

Haknyeon then handed the hairpin to Sunwoo.

"Do it fast before somebody comes here!" Haknyeon whisper shouted on Sunwoo.

Sunwoo was already working on with his stuff. He is trying to open one of the lockers using the hairpin that he inserted on the keyhole. After over ten seconds, he successfully opened the locker. Sunwoo immediately placed the blue plastic rose that he made inside the locker and closed it.

"Blue rose Thursday is already over, finally," Haknyeon breathed out before him and Sunwoo finally exited the locker area.

Sunwoo just remained silent while him and Haknyeon are walking on the school corridors. He is not in a stable mood today because he still has a project to finish that he will pass next week by Monday.

Haknyeon noticed that Sunwoo isn't speaking that much since the morning so he poked the younger on the cheeks.

"Raccoon, why aren't you speaking that much today? Did you finally realize that she will never like you back?"

Sunwoo glared at Haknyeon. "It is not about her."

"Then what or who is it about?"

"I am definitely going insane on the school project that I still have to finish."

"Tell me about it," Haknyeon tell the younger.

Sunwoo told Haknyeon everything about the school project that he has to finish before Monday.

"I'll help you with that."

Sunwoo looked at Haknyeon with wide eyes. "Really?!"

"That's the Sunwoo that I love," Haknyeon said before ruffling Sunwoo's hair.

"Oh, how I wish that I can experience a friendship just like the two of you have."

Both Sunwoo and Haknyeon looked behind them. They saw Hyunjae walking just right at their back.

"You're like a mushroom," Sunwoo said before he started walking again.

Hyunjae caught up with the two boys.

"Why? Because I suddenly appear out of nowhere?" Hyunjae asks.

"No," Sunwoo responded. "Because you look like a fungi."

"Haha, that was a funny one," Haknyeon said with a fake laugh.

"I was kind of offended, but not really," Hyunjae breathed out.

"You're kind of believing that you look like a little bit of mushroom?" Haknyeon asks Hyunjae.

"Why would I?"

"Because you're just slightly offended," Haknyeon responded.

"Bunch of idiots," Sunwoo mumbled before turning on the corner of the school corridor and collided with someone.