zero

"Hey, can you come with me?"

Haknyeon stopped on his tracks and gave Sunwoo a blank face.

"I don't know for how many times you have asked me that question but I am sure that it has been already near a thousand," Haknyeon said before rolling his eyes.

"Please?" Sunwoo pleaded.

"And I am sure that you have pleaded on me for a thousand times already," Haknyeon added.

"Hak, please? I will buy you two boxes of pizza if you will come with me."

Haknyeon glared at Sunwoo with his arms crossed.

"Fine! Only because of the pizza!"

Sunwoo smiled widely before clinging on Haknyeon's arm.

"Stop clinging on my arm!"

"Just let me or else I will not buy the pizzas," Sunwoo whispered.

"That blackmailing of yours," Haknyeon groaned.

Sunwoo could only chuckle at Haknyeon's weakness, which is food.

Both of them are walking for almost seven minutes. Sunwoo was clinging on Haknyeon's arm with his eyes closed while walking. Haknyeon stopped on his tracks when he saw someone familiar. Sunwoo whined at Haknyeon with his eyes still closed.

"Raccoon, open your eyes," Haknyeon whispers on Sunwoo.

"No," Sunwoo mumbled. "Just walk already."

"Open your eyes or I will leave you here."

Sunwoo groaned before opening his eyes. His mouth slightly parted open at what he saw.

"You're dead," Haknyeon whispered again.

"The hell I care about him?"

Haknyeon bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing and started walking again. The person whom they are talking about just passed by them without any single glance given to them both.

Haknyeon looked back and checked if the guy was already far away from them before he spoke to Sunwoo.

"The ice cold prince of our school indeed," Haknyeon said with a chuckle.

"Then I'm fiery hot. He would instantly melt because of me," Sunwoo proudly said.

"Eww, the air is kind of strong here after you said those. What do you think?" Haknyeon asked before escaping from Sunwoo's arms that is clinging on his own and ran.

"You pig!" Sunwoo yelled as he started to chase Haknyeon.

They both ran until Haknyeon stopped in front of a house. Sunwoo did the same and stared at the house in front of them. Haknyeon was smirking as he looked at Sunwoo.

"Do it fast, Sunwoo. The pizzas are waiting for me."

Sunwoo let out a sigh before opening his backpack and took out something. He then headed on the gate of the house and put the the thing that he took out on his backpack on the blue mailbox. He stared at it for a while before he walked back to where Haknyeon is standing.

"Why are you wasting time on giving those to her everyday? As if she would like you back," Haknyeon said while shaking his head.

"Why do you care?"

"Geez, Sunwoo. I don't want to say anything further. You're dumb, definitely dumb."

"Is my piggy jealous?" Sunwoo teased.

"Definitely not," Haknyeon scoffed. "You should spend your allowance on foods rather than that thing that you give on her," he added while pointing at the thing that Sunwoo put on the mailbox.

"Let's just get the pizza the I promised to you so that you shut the hell up already," Sunwoo said as he dragged Haknyeon with him.

"Well, if you think that you can change the topic just by mentioning food, then you're wrong," Haknyeon tells him.

Sunwoo only shook his head while still dragging Haknyeon with him.

"Just an advice you know, being your best friend, stop giving her those- errr, plastic flowers that you make," Haknyeon said. "Just admire her from afar, or much better if you don't."

"Thanks for the advice," Sunwoo said and waved his palm in front of Haknyeon. "But I won't follow it."

"Then don't seek help from me if you get heartbroken one day just because of her."

"Don't worry, I won't cry because of her," Sunwoo reassured.

"Or maybe I will," he thought.

Kim Sunwoo & Kang Sammy

THIS IS A WORK OF MINE IN PURE FICTION, ALL MADE UP BY MY OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION.

ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE ARE ALL UNINTENTIONAL.

APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

CURSE/FOUL WORDS AHEAD.

writing inspired by ONEUS' 'Plastic Flower'.