10. Redbulls and Trailers

I awoke in my bed. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the bright green numbers of my clock. It is 11:45. Dylan is most likely not awake. I look over to Logan who is next to me who is in the far away land of sleep.
I sit up and leave the room, only to see Sienna on the couch watching tv.
"Hey." I said.
I sat down next to her and rolled my eyes.
"More Vampire Diaries? Put on some Teen Wolf will you?"
"I don't wanna seem like a kiss-up watching my boyfriend's shows." She protests.
"Uh I watch my boyfriends movies, and so are you."
I sat down on the couch and switched the channel.
"Wait... You haven't watched Maze Runner?"
"Uh not really."
I gasp. "Oh no no no no. You are watching it RIGHT now."
"No."
"Yes." I said going through piles of dvds. I snatch up Maze Runner, and stuff it in the DVD player. I run to the kitchen and grab snacks, and Red Bull, and throw myself on the couch, waiting for the movie to start.
"Just saying, Dylan drank all the redbull so we have to share one." I rolled my eyes.
"How do you know it wasn't Logan?"
"Cuz I just do."
"But-"
"SHHHHHHHHHHH! The movie is starting." I cover Sienna's mouth with my hand.

I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around. When I see it's Dylan, I frantically search for the remote, and pause it, just as Chuck is getting pulled up by a Griever.
(A/N did I spell that right?)

"Oh uh hi."
Sienna said awkwardly. I stuffed my face with popcorn so I would be unable to talk.

"I'm just going to be in the kitchen."
He walked away.

"Hey were's my last redbull?"

"I don't know." I said throwing the empty can under the couch.
Dylan came back with a chocolate chip muffin, and plopped down on the couch.
"I thought you were going to be in the kitchen." I said, pressing play on The Maze Runner.
A few minutes later, the TV switches of.
"What the?" Sienna says.
Dylan holds up the remote.
"Um why?" I question.
"We're watching the season 5 trailer."
"When did that happen?"
He stayed silent focusing on playing the trailer.
"Well I haven't even watched Teen Wolf ever so..." Sienna says.
"Are you shitting me?" I stare at her with my mouth wide open.
Dylan is wearing the same facial expression as I am, with his hand on his heart.
"Ouch, Sienna that really hurts."
We play the Teen Wolf season five trailer, and let me just say it comes in as a close second to the best, after the season 3b trailer.
(A/N: if you watch Teen Wolf go watch the trailer for season 3b... like right now!!! If you still haven't...)

I put on a knee length mint green dress, and waited for Sienna to be done showering, so I could apply makeup.
I slid on white heels, and picked out a handbag, from my extremely large walk in closet.
I honestly don't know why we are putting on such fancy clothes and preparations, when I'm probably going to wake up with green hair, my bra in the freezer, and probably pregnant.
But you know... whatever.

We walked into the club, making our way to the bar. Dylan and Logan ordered a beer, and I ordered a Dry Martini, while Sienna here, just ordered straight up, a Whiskey.

One too many drinks later we were all on the dance floor dancing to What Does The Fox Say. Well, attempting to. So imagine how that looks.
We were all drunk, and I was starting to get a small headache. The laser lights shined really bright in my eyes worsening my headache.
"Let's go... Let's go home." I shouted over the music that was at a very high volume.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha." Logan started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I questioned.
"You think we're going home. Sure, let's leave the club, but no. We aren't going home." He strongly stated.
I grabbed his wrist. I would die, if Logan were to shout, or mention a milkshake at this time.
"Let's find Dylan and Sienna." I said dragging him away from the dance floor.

"Ewww." I gagged as I saw Sienna and dylan in a corner, making out.
I cleared my throat.
Nothing.
"AHEM!!" I don't know how much louder I could be.
Nothing.
"That's it." I mumbled, walking over to Dylan and Sienna.
I Grabbed Dylan's hair, and pulled him away.
"Ow ow ow ow ow what was that for?"
"Really?" I say sarcastically.

We stumble across the sidewalk laughing. We have no idea where we are, but at the moment , we don't care.
Dylan started to yell/sing,
"And we danced all night to the best song ever! We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her!"
I joined in, as well as Sienna and Logan.
"Cause we danced all night to the best song ever I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah I think it goes oh"
Don't ask why it was a One Direction song. I really don't know what goes on in Dylan's mind.

The scary thing is, that we new the lyrics. Very well.

Sooner or later, after miles of embarrassment, we hit the apartment, half conscious.
"This time I put the keys in the hole." Logan said grabbing the keys from my hand.
Sienna snickered.
I made my way to the balcony, and shouted the most random things. Dylan joined me, and I expected Sienna and Logan to also join us, but they were in the kitchen, playing with spray paint, and sticky string.
I learned one important thing tonight. We are terrible people.