20. Drunk and Oblivious

Song of the chapter: Wasted by Tiësto

I smoothed out the skirt of my dress as I waited for Sienna to emerge from her room with the outfit she would be wearing to the club. The door of her room opened, but only Dylan came out. He looked nice with a buttoned up shirt, jeans and hair gel.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"The guys are taking me somewhere. You know, special day tomorrow."

"Which guys?" I watch him gather everything he needs, and before he opens the door, replies, "I guess you'll never know." With that, he closed the door and he was gone. I patiently continue to wait and tap my foot as time passes. As I am staring into the distance, Sienna exits the room with a knee-legnth black dress with a gold belt, and black and gold three inch heels.

"It took you that long just for a lace dress, high heels and exceptional but, still not as time consuming makeup?" I asked.

"Excuse me for wanting to look good at my own bachelorette party," she stated as she grabbed a hand bag off of the table and started to open the door.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see," I said slyly as picked up my coat.

-

A long black vehicle pulls up, with three people already inside of it.

"Is that mine?" Sienna asks with a spark in her eyes.I nod my head vigorously. As we enter, I greet Jeniffer, Lucy and Katy who are already seated. I take a spot on the left side next to Jen, and Sienna takes one nest to Lucy in the very back.

"Are we ready to make a selfie storm all over social media, dance our asses off and consume more alchohol than our bodies can handle?" Lucy asked holding a bottle of champagne and five glasses. Cheers errupted, as the bottle poped open, and Lucy started pouring the alchoholic beverage into the glasses. Jen passed me one, and I started to drink it at a rapid pace, almost swallowing it in one sip.

"Just to be clear, we're not going to a male strip club right?" Katy asked.

"No of course not! Just a regular dinner with a wild club reserved for us and our other friends," Jen declared.

Our conversation kept carrying throught the entire ride, until we pulled to a stop. We had arrived at a seafood buffet, because Sienna loves seafood and Dylan always complained when we went to all you can eat seafood places.

"The best thing, it's perfectly private, and we don't have to be worried about disguising ourselfs. You know why? Because this is your night. The time we get to ourselves. The last night you are single!" I exclaimed. We clambered in, already slightly uncoordinated because of the alchohol earlier. I grabbed a warm plate, and started wandering through the endless sections of foods and desserts. I decided to make a plate combination of shrimp, noodles, garlic bread and a small bowl of ice cream. I sit next to Sienna who has already taken her seat with her assortment of foods in her plate.

"Ready to be married?" I asked, scooping noodles into my mouth as Katy takes a seat.

"Honestly?" She hesitates, "I'm not so sure,"
My fork clatters to the ground as she speaks.

"You're what?!" I shout.

"Relax. Its just the 'I'm-getting-married' jitters," Lucy sets her plate down as she talks.

"I'm not so sure."

"That's what they all say," Katy comforts her.

"No you are not backing out now. No. Nope. Nay. It's too late," I say, forking shrimp into my mouth with the fork I stole from Jen while she is still getting her food.