Sometimes bravery is the best way to go about things...

{Warning: wrote this late at night, not sure if It's good or not}

*James POV*

The church was crumbling and everyone was running trying to get away. I ran to get help but when I opened the door the handle ripped out of the solid gold doors! What the hell..?

That's when I heard it. I snapped my head towards her as her limp body was on the ground. Her beautiful dress wrinkled around her. My legs took off trying to get her away from him.

"Stop." I looked up to see Jackson staring at me. I stopped but just as soon as I did I started to tremble.

Jackson smiled a viscous smile.

"Aww aren't you cute? Trying to save the girl you could never have? I dont know if you've noticed or not but, this is a wedding. Her wedding. And buddy..you're not the groom."

Anger filled my veins. Why did he want Maddie? What did She do?

I realized Jackson had a slight confused look on his face. Wha-

I could sense him trying to get in my mind. Trying to get me to see things I didn't want to see.

I slowly started to focus on anything else. Maddie and food primarily, and it stopped him.

I slowly came to the realization that he couldn't get into my mind.

I felt walls in my mind. He was trying to tear and break them down.

"Not today." I whispered.

I slowly looked up and was tired of him and his sick ways.

And I did something even I didn't expect.

I ran to him at top speed. Reaching behind his legs and flipping him and making him fly into one of the benches, destroying it.

I stood there wide-eyed looking at my hands.

I have the abilities to run at sonic speed.

I have the ability to flip a demonic Alien and send him flying...

I have the same abilites as him.

Guess this will make an even fight.

Too bad I didn't noticed someone carry Maddie away until it was too late.

~*~ Maddie's POV

Damn, I have a headache.

Damn, my chest hurts.

Damn, has my shoulder been shot?

Damn. Damn. Damn.

I snapped my eyes open and from what it looks like I was in some sort of...viewing room...

A light shined in my eyes making me squint and turn my head away.

What the heck..

"Stop moving." Said a calm voice.

I did what I was told and stopped moving, too scared to rebel.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a very familiar girl.

"A-Alice?"

"Shut up. I'm not here to chat."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice crackly.

"Why are you still talking?!" She said still holding that dumb flashlight, examining me with it.

"Because I don't know where I am, why I'm here or what you are doing!" I said trying to lift myself up from what seemed like a operation table, but I was strapped down.