Love is in the air..? Nope.

Sup guys! Greekfreak here, thanks so much for reading! Over 1,800 reads!!! Thank you guys so flippin much!!! Like I'm getting emotional :'D

And this is kind of a filler chappie...but not exactly...

(Sorry, kind off short):

__________________________________________________________________________________

I felt his hot breath against my neck. I was breathing heavily and sweating. My left side was killing me but all I could think of was the man that held me gently but hostile.

I didn't dare to move, his stare was keeping me frozen as if I was in some kind of trance.

"You're not leaving my sights again. Maddie." He said my name slowly making my blood run cold. With such malice in his voice.

I could almost see his smile. He held a knife to my throat

Next thing I new I woke up screaming, cold sweat plastered on my face. I was going hysterical! I started screaming and shaking violently that is until a fast pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and one hand was rubbing my back. Knowing it was Aaron I curled around him like a lifeline. He layed back down with me wrapped around him and not letting go.

My sobs echoed around the walls making my heat clench, I sounded terrible.Truely scared.

Still sobbing,Aaron's t-shirt was getting damp from my tears.But I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, I just laid against his chest.

After about an hour of me crying my eyes out, my tears where turning into hiccups. But Aaron still held me.

"God, I don't think I'll be able to sleep for the next..year."I said, my voice cracking.

"Well good thing I'll be here through every minute of it. It's my fault he was here in the first place." He said. I opened my eyes and saw him close his and take a deep breath, he looked like he was guilty!

"Hold up superman,by the way that's your nick name now. How could this be your fault? Did you let him in my room? No. Did you ask him to try to take me? No. Now stop trying to blame yourslelf. I mean you did come to my resue you know." I said trying to get back to being myself.

He didn't say anything but just wrapped his arms tighter around my back and I snuggled into his chest.

"Aaron?"

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something that I've been denying for a long time."

"And what would that be." He said now interested in the conversation.

"Well two things.."

"Go on."

"Okay,One. You wouldn't be too bad of a husband..but tell that to anyone and I will find a way to kill you."

He chuckled, "Thank you, and two..?"

"Well you already know this one..you have the ego the size of Earth.."

"Maddie, with muscles like mine it's hard not to boast."

I rolled my eyes, "You're making this really hard Aaron."

"C'mon you can tell me anything."

"You're really hot, like the first time I saw you I was like...wow he's hot."

"Thanks Maddie and you know what? The first time I saw you you looked like Alice and wonderland."

"Uhh thanks Aaron, but isn't Alice and wonderland a Earth thing?"