F.O.U.N.D. Found Out Ufo's Never Died

Hey guys this is my first story on this site and I'm sooo nervous that you guys will hate me but whatever!!! OK i got this idea when i was hanging with two of my besties :) love them. OK guys! on with the story!!!

 Maddie's POV

Grandpa walked in and sat down on my bed. I looked at him like I was a starving man and he was a snickers bar. In other words I loved my grandpa,he told me the coolest stories. He told me they were real but I knew he was joking.

"Hey, Madsters!" He said as if I was his shiny star.(I bet I was.)

"Hi Grandpa, are you going to tell me a story today?" I asked hopefully

"This is not just a story it is a fact of life. Kind of like a text book...but better."

"Um..Okay,tell me." I said with unease grandpas stories weren't like text books at all. They were about super heroes, damsels in distress, and ghosts haunting people.

"Okay it's about Aliens."Aliens? I had never heard anything about Aliens in his stories. But I didn't say anything, I just nodded and let him talk.

"Once there was a princess..." YES!!!A princess is what I was wanting to get to!

"She had long golden hair about as long as they sky went on. She lived in a palace away from peasants and other lower class people lived she lived like a king. Well in her case, a queen. She had every thing her heart desired riches,books,horses and Men. But only one man had the key to her heart. It was the baker. She meet him in town one day while shopping and it was love at first sight they went every were together. Until her father found out, He was out raged! His daughter in love with a baker when she could marry any prince she wanted! To make sure they won't ever see each other he locked her in her room never to be let out. No windows. The only door was heavily guarded and bolted. She thought and thought but couldn't seem to find a way to get out of her room. But one night while she gazed at the stars she saw a moving star. It must be a shooting star! she thought. I wish I could get out of this horrid room! she prayed. The moving star or the shooting star came closer and closer to where she could see it,all of a sudden a flash of light came and blinded her for a few seconds. When she opened her eyes she didn't see any stars, she saw a very handsome man hold his hand out waiting for her she took it and was off. He said she would be taken far away from her home. She protested because what about her true love? She only wanted to get out of her room because of him.She protested but he was very strong and held her. Your not going any where my queen he said. She thought and pleaded to let her go put he held on until they got to there location.They landed and when she walked out and everything was god like!But she knew she couldn't stay, she would think of a way out later. But now she was to busy looking at the tall buildings and the great smell of food she'll just stay a minute. Every day she stayed she forgot more and more about her love. But never completely. Soon she found out she was pregnant. With the bakers child. She convinced her prince that it should be born on earth so she rode all the way back to earth to come back go back to her love. She found him staring into the fire at his bakery and ran to him telling him who she was and about their baby.He was speechless but still hugged her and he told her how much he missed her so she asked her prince to take leave her on Earth for 5 more years then she would go back with out a fight. He agreed.Over the years her baby was a boy he grew and she was happy but she forgot about the prince. 5 years later he came she didn't want to go but she kept her promise and left. She was married but she knew that if her generation lived on every girl born would be taken away from her family just like her. She prayed every night for there not to be a girl and there wasn't. She lives in peace on a planet far away from this one.Still praying every night to not have a baby girl." Grandpa finished.

"So she doesn't get to be with the baker but she kinda does....weird" I murmured

"This isn't just any fairy tale Maddie,how many times do i have to tell you?" Grandpa questioned.

"Too many grandpa,good night." I said as he turned the light off. I closed my eyes and dreamed that an eight year old like me,could fly.

5 years later

Beep.Beep.Beep. God!!! I don't want to get out of bed!!!!! Oh, just my phone. I looked down at the glowing screen.

James:Maddie guess waaaaat???

Maddie:Wat do you want James? im very cranky you woke me up!!

James:oops, o wel were going to the mall 2day so get your lazy butt up!!

Maddie:i hate you.

James:o wel get up, em is up!!!

Maddie:FINE IM UP. ill see you in a min.

James:thats what i thought

I slid my phone down and got up thinking of how annoying He is. I picked out some random clothes and walked down stairs. I saw my mom cooking breakfast.

After I ate breakfast Mom drove me to the mall, gave me a twenty dollar bill and drove off. I looked around and saw Emily and James wave. Emily and James are siblings but the only thing they have in common is there blonde hair. Other than that...nothing.

"Yo!" James yelled as Emily hugged me.

"I'm right here James, no need to yell!!!" I yelled back

He pretended to look hurt as we walked in.

We went everywhere. Emily and I pulled James into Bath and Body Works. It was funny how Emily "accidentally" sprayed perfume on him, but we were too busy laughing to notice he wasn't smiling.

"Come on! This is a brand new shirt!"James whined.

"Well, you can always buy a new one."I laughed

"I'm hungry lets go get some pretzels" James murmured

"Yes! FOOD! Great idea, James!" I yelled Emily just rolled her eyes and whispered something about not knowing us.

I slung my arms around Emily. She tried to get away but I was way to stubborn to let her go.

"Come on Emms, being a lunatic should be a honor!"She rolled he eyes, again.

"DEAR WORLD"I  yelled to the shoppers."EMILY ROSE MARTIN IS MY COOLEST FRIEND EVER!"

I looked around and saw a man with huge gauges. I mean those suckers were down right below his shoulders I mean,ouch. I saw him stare at us, so, I did the first thing that came popped in my mind. I barked at him.

OK so tell me what you think! I hope you guys like :)

<3 greekfreak