Being Found Is Not Easy.

Okay, guys, here's the next chapter!!!

Okay, maybe barking at him wasn't the greatest idea, but by the end we were laughing our heads of. He was kind of freaked out at first but they he turned mad. Yes, mad. Because, I barked at him. He clenched his fists and started walking towards me. Not as in just walking, I'm talking scary stalker walk.

"Maddie, I don't think you should've gotten that mountain dew." James whispered

"Aw, come on, James. You're no fun. Besides, I've seen him on the news. He's on America's Most Wanted. Don't worry, I have got a plan." I ,not so whispered, back.

"If he really is on America's Most Wanted, why the heck is he at a mall where he could be recognized?"  Okay, here's the thing about James. He's into the facts and has to see evidence. But, it makes it even more intimidating because he's about six-foot five Inches with muscles like...well...like a wrestler? Okay, my buddy has some wicked abs.

"Because, he's in a disguise, silly. Contact lenses, make up, stuff like that." James gave me a look. "Don't ask." I almost forgot that Emily was there, until she piped up.

"Okay, guys, I'm just going to go hang out with Drake. Meet up with you guys in the food court." Drake was her boyfriend. Me and James didn't really like him all that much. Don't get me wrong, he's nice and all, but he's had a history of cheating on girls. Oh, yeah, back to the scary dude...

"Okay, here it goes." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Don't do any thing irrational, Maddie." He said.

"You and your big words, James. Your crackin' me up. Oh, yeah, when the scary dude touches me, don't break his arm. Okay, thanks."

"Wha-" Just at that time, the scary dude reached out for me and right when he touched me, I did it...

I dropped to the ground and screamed, "THIS MAN IS A CRIMINAL! HE IS TOUCHING ME! SOMEONE, PLEASE, HELP!" The security guard was there in seconds.

James started cracking up. After he had got up from struggling to keep his lungs from bursting, he said, "Man, Maddie, you should've seen the look on his face! Whew." He started to chuckle.

I shrugged, like it was nothing, and kept on going. All of a sudden, there was a man sitting on the rail. I mean he wasn't there a minute ago, was he? Oh well. I kept on walking, thinking that James was beside me, but I look beside me and... no James. When I turned around, I heard a punch. I looked around and saw that the guy that was sitting on the rails was up in James face. Jerk, I thought. I looked and saw that they were throwing punches. I tried to get in between them, but something, or rather someone, stopped me. They put there hand over my mouth. I was hustled away to a hallway next to where James was. I knew he'd be alright until I heard a crack. I didn't know if it was the creepy dude or James, but I don't think I want to find out. Even the guy that practically tackled me flinched. Then everything was snapped back into reality. The dude had slid down the wall and was on the ground. Great time to run right? Wrong. He slid down the wall, but he was still holding me, as if he was protecting me. Then I realized, I was on the ground too...on his lap!! He grabbed me tighter as if his life depended on it. I stopped and stared. He had black hair with green eyes. He was pretty darn hot, but he was making me uncomfortable. Not just our position, but he wouldn't let me go. When I'm mad, I can make damage. Ask James. It's not pretty. So, I kind of squirmed around to were I was facing him. I punched him as hard in the jaw as I possibly could (And trust me, that was pretty hard.) I think I broke it, but I didn't have any time to feel sorry. I was up and out. I looked around and saw... nothing. No James, no freaky rail dude. Where were they? I heard the guy groan. I started to run then slammed into a wall. Smooth, Maddie. Real smooth. I thought, but when I looked up, I saw James!

"Thank God, James, perfect timing!" I said, getting up as fast as possible. He gave me a lopsided grin and took my hand and we started to run. I wonder what happened to the people shopping? The mall looked deserted. I heard a shatter then another and another. I looked around and saw that the shopping windows started to just shatter. Then I saw him. The dude that I was just with. He was holding his hand out. Then, I realized they weren't human. He was breaking the glass around us, giving me cuts, but all I thought was: They've found me.

I know, kind of short, but I wanted to leave it like that. :) Comment please!