Violence

Ok guys i hope this is better just bear with me here i have wayyyy to many things goin on in my life. Im not one the one to complain but i really do not like drama or being busy....i mean i dont mean to start drama butit just happens because my other friend hates my other friends an- i bet your just skipping this because its boring trust me i do that to well.....if your still reading this tell me your user name and ill fan you :)

ok enough of my life story here ya go :D

P.S. im soooooooooooooo sorry about all the grammer mistakes i cant spell but i also for got to use the grammer helper or wat ever its called....ok sorry here ya gooo

ok Maddie calm the heck down.Just because theres a creeper trying to kill/capture me doesnt me i have to freak out. Right?

"AHHH WHAT THE CRAP IS HE DOING?"

 Ok so much for that plan.

He shrugged...wait a second he shrugged?

Wait theres something wrong. I looked up at James and tried looking for his scar he has one on the back of his neck. But i couldn't find it...I dug my heel into the carpet. He looked confused. But i looked at him and jump on his back ok you must be thinking hes so tall how the heck could you jump that high up? I'll tell ya...im a good jumper.

I piggy back rided him so i could see his neck closer but it wasn't there.But the thought only lasted a few seconds before i was slammed into the escalater.Ouch.

I could be feel the blood runing down my back from the stupid steps.It burned..bad.

I was tearing up put i pushed him out of my way and ran i dont really know where just somewhere but then i realized...James. ugggg

"JAMES" I yelled wich was stupid because people are you know.....AFTER ME.

"Maftiy" I herd a muffled yell

I looked where i herd it and then i saw him he was layin on the stairs with a swollen lip and a bloody nose. I thought of a sarcastic commet like did u lose a fight with a gorilla?

But for some reason that wasn't the best idea. I pulled him up and we began walking up the stairs there was a big explosion up stairs. That's when we started running.

"You know when your running from big explosions it's not like it it the movie it's way more scary when someone it actually trying to kill you." I panted to James.I heard James give a chuckle.That just made my day we have been through so much together he laughs but some times I don't think he gets my humor...plus he doesn't get my humor because he always hangingaround that skank...ok that my way of saying she a B**TCH well because she is!

Ok wile were running for our lives I'll tell you a story becauseyour not going to understand later.well here we go. James has this girlfriend named Martha she is a snooby little brat. I know that sounds so original and boring but it true she may be nice to me even when James isn't there but I know It's fake so I don' even try.

The point is I already hate her and i know she hates me so whenever she says hi with a bug plastic smile I turn the other way. One time I flipped her off and James yelled at me but I know on the inside he was grinning like a fat kid with chocolate. I finally told him...

"I hate her she is such a bi-" I was interrupted by James' hand, it was covering my mouth.MY MOUTH.

Jerk.

"1st of all hate is a strong word,2nd of all don't call her...that word you know how much I hate it." (James is a really big softy) I know she tries to be nice to you Maddie! Why can't you except the fact that your jealous?