My big day..sort of.

Weeks had gone by since we found James in the training room. And I'm not going to lie, I balled like a baby. My best friend was dying. (Or so I thought) After running many tests, James was free to go! But they never found out what was wrong. Maybe it was some sort of bug they get on this planet.

But ever since then I had been freaking out about my whole "big day". I don't know how Women handle this much pressure! And I'm only fifteen! (Almost sixteen guys) The whole thing goes down tomorrow at Noon. And I was scared to death! I had to focus on not tripping in my dress when I walked down the isle. And also had to be breathing too! Like how was I going to manage that?

James was the best man, (Of course) and "Everyone that is anyone." Will be attending..says the Queen. We had every thing planned though, it's was the the fact on the whole vow thing. Being all lovey dovey was fine..when I actually fall in love. Aaron, seems like a great Husband and all but he seems to be so..so much older than me. I mean he's eighteen (in human years) but I feel he's like twenty five in the mind. I knew I had to make the best of it considering this was a one time thing.

The day went by fairly fast considering Aaron made me go to bed early...but that didn't work every well considering I was watching scary movies...all day..

"I have some things to do, I'll be back later okay?" Aaron when we were in his room.

"YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CAN GO TO BED NOW? THE KID WITH THE SACK ON HIS HEAD MIGHT KILL ME AARON."

"Maddie it was just a movie."

"IT SAID BASED ON TRUE EVENTS."

"No it didn't..."

"AARON I AINT' GOING TO SLEEP."

"Maddie, you need to get some sleep for tomorrow!" He said tiredly.

"But Aaron I'm scared!" I said desperately. I usually had only watched scary movies with friends and then they would spend the night..So I expected Aaron to be here so I wouldn't have a heart attack.

"Maddie..."

"Aaron.."

"Okay, go find James. I need to get the rest of the wedding things finished. And when you find him you go STRAIT to sleep. Okay? No funny business, I mean it Maddie." He said.

"Okay, okay." I said getting up and padded through Aaron's room.

"Jaames. Jamsieeeee. I am in need of your assistance." I opened James' door as he was walking towards it.

"Yes Maddie?" He said very sleepily.

"Aaron left me and-"

"Say no more c'mere." He said and got in his bed.

"James are you okay?" I said, he hasn't been himself lately.

"I think it might be growing pains or something." he sighed.

"I hope so." I muttered and turned around snuggling in James' blankets.

~*~

Today was the day.

Today was the day I pronounced the vows of a women in love.

Well the funny thing is...I'm not really in love. I mean It could get to that one day but for now...nu uh.

I pried my eyes open and eventually got my lazy butt up. James was still asleep.

I walked to Aaron's room wanting him to make me waffles.

I opened his door and found him sprawled over his bed no covers on and just in his boxers.

"Aaron! Today's the day! Get up your getting married!" I yelled smiling. I was slowly getting more excited by the minute. Now I'm getting giddy.