Ice cream like substance...

I sat alone at a shmancy table set for two. See I was on my "date" with Aaron. He couldn't stop staring at me so I kept yelling at him to either stop staring at me or to just go away...

"Aaron stare at me again and I will make James to shoot you. Again." I gave him a cold stare. Of course the threat was some what useless, James was still acting like a jerk and giving me the silent treatment. And he said I act like a child.

"Aren't you two fight-" I silenced him by a cold stare. This upsetted me more than I wanted to let on. James and I have our little fights here and there but he's never not talked to me more than at least a few days.

It's been a week.

Aaron looked at me sympathetically. But the thing was he had no right to look at me that way. I don't know him and he doesn't me. And that was the truth.

"Maddie-" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't you need to go to the bathroom?" I said hoping we would realized I just wanted to be left alone.

"No-Why yes I think I do!" He said walking off.

I leaned back on the chair and sighed deeply. I thought about all the band-aids all over my still sore feet. I looked down at all the multi colored bandages. Laura wanted the band-aids to match my "colorful" personality. Like she planned the whole "bruising, cutting, painful" experience. But in the end she just said to wear flats! All that pain for absolutely nothing! I closed my eyes and silently cursed at every one I new. James for being a jerk, Aaron for his stupid face...handsome face, those girls for making me look the way I look and hurting my poor feet, my parents for not being there for me, not for my wedding day not for my first date. Nothing. And the Queen for all those years ago for not sucking it up and to not fall in love with the baker. Love has a scary way of getting into our hearts for the better but also for the worst. Love can become jealousy,anger,depression but also pure happiness. But in my book happiness ends. Even in a separate planet.

I sighed as I opened my eyes to see black familiar hair. 

Aaron came back and gave me a smile.

I'm going to try my best to get along with him.

Aaron's P.O.V

I went into the bathroom to give Maddie her "space". I still don't understand why she was so upset about James not talking to her. He wasn't the one she was getting married to! You may say I might have feelings for her but that doesn't change the fact that James was here and he isn't leaving anytime soon. Especially with out Maddie. James was never apart of the plan. Maddie was supposed to be distracted by something or another and we could've taken her with ease. But he wouldn't leave her side! At first I thought he might've been her boyfriend. But I knew he wasn't. See I have the power to sense someones emotions. Not the same thing as reading minds, not even close. James definitely had some strong feelings that girl. But of course Maddie was completely clueless. But I did feel the blame for Maddies mood. James was jealous that's it. And I felt in the mood to annoy. Plus James had a way of getting under my skin. I did have a right to not like him, right? I mean he did shoot me...

I walked down the hallway going to check up on Maddie considering her and the Queen were nothing alike and Maddie was very stubborn. I whistled and was thinking of having all that work to do for the wedding...Maddie was going to kill me (of course not literally she's like an ant compared to me). I heard angry mutters coming from the training room. Of course Maddie wasn't in there, she was getting dolled up for our date! That I just so happen to not tell her about...Plus she avoided that room ever since the incident with the fan...So her so called powers would never come. But she didn't need them as long as I was here to protect her.