EPILOGUE 2

Think this is probably gonna be the longest I've ever written.

And there might be smut included in this.

And I'm completing what you all wished for in this chapter. You guys will know once you finish reading this.

Enjoy 🍿😎

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After 2 years.

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

They were walking to the car and then Y/n turned and threw her bouquet

They were walking to the car and then Y/n turned and threw her bouquet. The bouquet clearly landed into Jimin's hand. He blushed when he saw his mate smirking.

The marriage went perfect. They all were now dancing to a slow music in the ball.

Jimin was searching for his mate to dance with but couldn't see him.

"He Jim." Jimin turned to see Taemin offering him a glass.

"No thanks Taemin."

"What are you doing here? Not gonna dance?"

"I'm searching for Jungkook."

"Oh. He was going towards the restroom with Lisa."

"WHAT?" Jimin didn't completely believe him cause he knew Taemin's intentions.

But then he caught a slight glimpse of his mate, talking with Lisa in the corner. And he was not liking it at all. 'Wait you asshole' , he thought.

The party was over and they all left to their house.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to take a shower and Jimin just waited for him to return. After a few minutes Jungkook came back from his shower to see his mate sitting on their bed with an angered face.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked to which Jimin scoffed.

"Ok? Pfft... you have no idea what you've done."

"Huh? What?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.

Jimin got up from the bed and went to him. He titled his head confused as to what his mate was trying to do. Jimin held his wrist hard and pushed him to their bed.

"Babe. What are you doing?"

"Call me daddy."

Jungkook choked on his own saliva.