-2-

"She was really good Tae!!"

"Ugh!! I dont wanna know about your fuckgirls Jungkook!!" Tae said, both the alphas now standing near their locker.

"But I only have you to talk about these things." Jungkook said pouting.

" Jungkook said pouting

"No no Jungkook. This our first year in college and we have to be serious."

"Since when did u develop an interest towards studies?"

"Since now. And I am going to be serious from now onwards. Understand?" Tae said straightening his shirt with a serious look on his face. "And I dont want you to distract me understoo- Woah!! Hot!!!." Tae said mouth wide open, eyeing the locker at the side in their opposite row.

"What? Where where whe- Woah!!! Damn!!" Jungkook exclaimed, both of them now gawking at someone.

"She is soooo hot!!" Tae said
"He is soooo hot!!" Jungkook said

"WAIT WHAT??"

"You were talking about the boy right?" Jungkook asked.

"No I was talking about the girl. But since when did you start looking at boys?"

"Since now?"

"But you just caught your prey yesterday. What about her?"

"I donno. She's just not that great."

"Woaah woah what? That's not what you said a few mins back." Tae said puzzled.

" Tae said puzzled

"See. I just know one thing. I WANT HIM. And that's it!"

"And you think he's gonna come to you?"

"Obvio!! Who can resist my charm and handsomeness!! I'm going to introduce myself to him and see his reaction. Actually no need for that. I'll just go to him and once he see me, look for his reaction. He will be fanboying over me."

"Mm let's see. I'm waiting tho. Anyway it will be easy to make his friend fall for me. I'll just buy her a Gucci stuff. I mean which girl can resist Gucci and that too from me??"

"Yea yea Gucci boy. I'm gonna go. Watch me."