-9-

"What do you want?" Y/n asked Tae near the locker.

"There are many things that I want from you. But I don't think I'm going to get it."

"Then why are you even trying?"

"Because you will help me once you see how rich I am. Whatever you want, name it and I'll give it to you. Btw I have a small present for you."

Saying that he handed her a Gucci bag. Eyeing the gift she smiled at him.

"That's it baby." Tae said placing his hands on her waist.

She smirked and threw the bad on his face with a 'Get lost' face. Seeing this Tae was confused and beyond angry.

"Dont think I'm one of your whore who would suck you dick seeing your gold. I dont want any sort of a sugar daddy. Got it? So you can fuck yourself with this bag of whatever shitty brand you call it."

"Everyone is requested to come to the senior club room. Now!" The President announced through the speaker.

Y/n gave Tae one last glare and left to the senior club room. Tae was filled with rage. He was furious. He was the kind of Alpha who no one dared to refuse. Moreover everyone would fall at his feet and girls would fall at his dick. But this was his first. And that ate him out.

"How dare she? See what I'm going to do. This only makes me want you more. And I will have you." Tae said smirking having several murderous thoughts.

" Tae said smirking having several murderous thoughts

"But now I'm gonna move a special way to have you."