-21-

Tae had a little more of explanation about heats to do. So he grabbed Y/n's hand and took her to another room cause he didn't want Jungkook to hear those. After reaching the room,he closed the door and locked it and turned around to see a trembling figure in front of him.

"Hey. Are you ok??"

"Are-are you gonna rape me again?"

"What?" He couldn't believe what he just heard. Afcorse he was the reason for receiving this behaviour from her. But seeing her in this form hurt him. And he cursed himself a million times after realising what he did.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" She asked. "Do you how I've been living for the past few days? Whenever I felt nauseous or felt like fainting, only one thought came to my mind. If I was pregnant. Do you have any idea about how many pregnancy test are lying in my bathroom? Seeing your face... no need, just hearing your name is bringing chills in me. Too many thoughts running in my mind. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?? WHY? WHY  DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" She poured out whatever she was feeling.

"I didn't." Tae said after a long sigh, looking down.

"What?"

"I didn't. I mean we didn't do anything that day. It was all an act." He said in a low voice. There was a long silence in the room followed by the sound of a slap.

"FUCK YOU TAE!!" Y/n cried even more cause of different feelings that was going on in her. Anger, feeling angry at him for doing this low shit. Betrayed, for believing in it and acting stupid for the past few days. Broke, cause she was developing feelings for the guy who mentally tortured her with something that never happened. Yes. She likes him. But now she was feeling disgusted towards herself for liking such a guy.

"Y/n please listen to me. It's not how you think like. Ple-" Taehyung was interrupted when he heard some scratching aound. Both of then rushed to the hall to see Jungkook scratching the door of the room in which Jimin was laying.

"Fucking open this door Tae or else I swear you will die from my own hands."

"Y/n can you do me one help. Can you go inside the room and take his shirt off?"

"Ok"

She slowly opened the door looking at Jungkook's killing stare.

Taehyung was holding onto Jungkook before he could pounce on his mate

Taehyung was holding onto Jungkook before he could pounce on his mate. She went inside the room to see Jimin with a vibrator in his ass and one hand on his dick, jerking himself off, moaning Jungkook's name. He was wearing his Alpha's shirt.

"Jim. Can I have your sweatshirt? Where is it?"

He pointed to the corner of the room.

"Y/n can I please have my Alpha."

"I'm sorry but you can't Jim."

"But it hurts Y/n" He cried.

"I'm really sorry Jim. But this for your own good. Safety of your virgin ass comes first for me Jim." Saying that she took his sweatshirt and closed and locked his door. She handed the shirt to Tae.

"Mmm... dont give it to me Y/n."

Y/n slowly gave it to Jungkook still scared at his look. He grabbed it from her and smelled it rubbing his bulging dick. Tae took Jungkook to the other room and closed it. Jungkook now was kind of cooling down with the sweatshirt.

"Take Jimin to your house. He'snot safe here." Tae told Y/n. She just nodded her head and took Jimin along with Jungkook's shirt. When she opened the front door, Tae caught her wrist.

"I'm really sorry."

"Save it."