EPILOGUE 1

After 4 years.

"Huh!! How could you Jungkook?? I just hate the fact that you didn't even resist her!!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook. Both of them just reached their house after their graduation party which was organised by the President and Vice President.

"And you think I didn't notice how you were laughing with Taemin!? That too by showing off your eye smile, which should be shown only to me!!!"

Jimin gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Atleast he wasn't trying to touch me like how that bitch were grinding on you while she was trying to take the flowers which fell down. Oh wait. Which she purposely threw down and that too in front of you." Jimin said crossing his arms and glaring at him. Jungkook was going to protest back when his phone rang. He took his phone from the pocket and hesitated to answer the call which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin. After a few more ring Jungkook picked up and replied, "What do you want Lisa?"

And that went beyond Jimin's breaking point. He snatched the phone from Jungkook and threw it on the table, without cutting the call. He then pushed Jungkook onto the couch, sat on his lap and kissed him hard. He was purposely moaning really loud through the kiss just so she could know what was actually going on. After their heated kiss both of them were looking at each other, panting. Jimin could hear 'Hello?' and 'Jungkookie you there?' through the phone.

Jimin the tried to take Jungkook's phone from the table, but couldn't cause it was a little far from the coach

Jimin the tried to take Jungkook's phone from the table, but couldn't cause it was a little far from the coach. He was really giving Jungkook a hard time, moving too much on his lap.

"Ahh....Jim... Jimin-ah" he half moaned.

"Huh? What happened?" Jimin asked, not knowing about the pressure building inside Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook lost it when Jimin applied extra pressure on Jungkook's crotch with his ass, when he got the phone from the table.

"Got it." Jimin replied moving back to his lap completely, which increased the already filled up pants.

"Fuck." Jungkook kissed Jimin again, dominating him. He didn't stop even when Jimin was trying to grasp for air. After sometime he stopped and instead went for Jimin's white neck, to paint it with Jungkook's artistic work. Jimin was a moaning mess when he was getting purple bruises on his neck. Jungkook's hand went inside Jimin's pant, to grope his ass. He was going to finger him when Jimin stopped his hands.

"Yah!! I didn't recover from last night yet. And you are going to do it again?" Jimin asked, panting.

"But we just did it once yesterday." Jungkook replied pouting.

"Once!? You made me come thrice yesterday you fucker!!!"

"But look at what you've caused." Jungkook said looking down towards the tent in his pant. "This is all because of you. You made me like this."

"Me? But I didn't even do anything. I just kissed you."

"You can just sit here on the couch without doing anything, and I would still be horny for you. Full clothed and just your face shown, still I would be horny for you." Jungkook said, smirking.

Jimin gasped after hearing his confession, " OMG!!! I'm living with a psychopath." He said placing his hands on his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled to Jimin's cuteness. "Let me take a cold shower then. Come on join me." He said holding onto Jimin's hands.

"Aha! No way. Everytime you say cold shower, I know how its gonna end like. So you can go and enjoy your cold shower alone. Let me rest by the time."

Jungkook sighed and laid down on the couch with Jimin on top of him. "Ok then let's lay down."

"But then...."

"Its ok."

Both of them slept there on the couch with a sweet mix of vanilla cinnamon and sandal firewood scent filling the room

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"But you still shouldn't have told them that you like Jimin." Hoseok said remembering about their old memories with their friends.

"Come on... what I did was only trying to bring up a relation. Look at them now. And it's all because I gave a slight push." Yoongi replied, feeling proud of himself.

"But then why did you think of Jimin in a nasty way first?"

"That was just to confuse the readers."

"What??" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Nothing. They know what I'm talking about." Yoongi replied smirking.