-32-

"Yah!!! What nonsense are you talking? That's never gonna happen."

"I love this dare." Jimin said laughing.

"And I can't wait to see Jungkook being a bottom

"And I can't wait to see Jungkook being a bottom." Tae said laughing along with Jimin.

"Yah!!! This is not fair."

"Its a dare Jungkook and you have to do it." Hoseok said.

"Ok ok. I'll see." He said scratching his neck. "Ok Jimin. Truth or dare?" He asked, thousands of questions and millions of dare running through his dirty mind.

"Truth." Jimin said in a low voice, not ready to face the question yet.

"Ok Jimin. Have you ever fantasized anything kinky with me?" He asked.

"Yah!!! You cant.... uhh... ok I'll answer." Jimin said when he noticed everyone had a 'you have to answer' kind of a face including Y/n. "You wait bitch!!" He thought.

"Yea..... I have...." He answered.

"Yo-you have?? What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"I thought you could ask only one question!!! So... Y/n truth or dare?" Jimin asked Y/n, not minding his mate who had many thoughts running through his mind about what Jimin might have fantasized about.

 Y/n truth or dare?" Jimin asked Y/n, not minding his mate who had many thoughts running through his mind about what Jimin might have fantasized about

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Tae."

"WHAT?? We have never...."

"Exactly why I'm making you do that!!!" Jimin replied acting as if he was busy checking out his nails.

Y/n sighed and slowly moved towards a smirking Tae. Watching him, she rolled her eyes. He could see that she was really tensed, cause she was biting her lips and her eyelids were fluttering with tension.

To ease her tension, he initiated it and slowly pecked her. "There. It is done." He said.

"Excuseme Mr. To the rescue, I said kiss and not peck."

Tae sighed and said "I'm sorry babe." And kissed her. Once he kissed her, she was not tensed anymore and when she felt at ease, she kissed back, taking the initiative.

"Ok guys. I did give you a dare. But there are many of us left to play the game. So stop it guys!!!" Jimin said.

"Oh sorry. Got carried away." Tae said rubbing his neck.

"Ok. My chance. Tae truth or dare?" Y/n asked.

"Truth."

"When you said that you umm... you like me.... is it true??"

"Yes. And it is also true that you are my mate."

"But I'm not an omega."

"You dont have to be. Each and every time you are near me, my wolf growls the word mate. Even when we kissed now. So...."  Tae was busy staring at her eyes that he couldn't hear a few 'awww's going on in the room. "Ok Suga. Truth or dare?" He asked fast in order to avoid the awkwardness.

"Truth."

"Do you like Jimin? More than a friend?" Tae asked confidently cause Hoseok went to the bathroom a few minutes back.

"Yes."