Chapter 15

A little fun

"What is it?" Fate spoke slightly startled after a few minutes.

Tom was still staring at her hand, with a tight grip. He would not believe this but here it was in front of him.

A familiar vision replayed itself in his gaze, as he remembered it all.

—something covered his eyes when he tried to push it away. Someone else's hand pushes away the silk from his face. Soon the same hand held his. A slight scar on it. The burnt hand held him, a firm grip stopping him from moving.—

"Tom?! Stop and tell me!" She snatched her hand back and looked at him breathing rapidly.

Right then and there both of them knew something was coming their way, something that could be good or perhaps bad or maybe both.

She knew it, she looked at his face as if she could read it like a spell.

"You saw something didn't you?" The words slowly rolled off her tongue carefully as if the boy that stood in front of him might snap or dissolve into thin air.

He drew in a sharp breath "whatever it is, it has nothing to do with you" he gritted his teeth, taking a sharp turn he started walking away.

But was soon stopped by a grasp on his arm heaving him. "Oh, yea? Then did u hold my hand stare at my scar in horrors for nothing?" Fate spoke snappily, her nails slightly digging in his night robes.

Tom yanked his arm out of her clutch and glared at her with resentment in his eyes, he came close to her, their faces inches apart. "Stay away from me Crysta"

"That's a wish of yours that won't come true Riddle, so try your best to run and I'll do my best to hunt" the dark-haired girl spoke in a dangerous tone to the dark souled boy.

Tom gritted his teeth together causing veins to merge at his sharp jawline but without saying another word he fled out of the library.

Fate sighed as he left, she still felt like someone had abruptly trapped her underwater and the water was slowly seeping in her lungs, her heart weighed down.

She peeked at the stacks of the books lying on the table and then at her hand. Now, it wasn't just a slight scar because now it was a sign of the fate they forhold.

Even if she didn't know what Tom saw if it was good or bad.

It is sealed that Fate and Tom are going to crash into one another, sooner or later.

But she still had bigger problems on hand. She had read and analyzed about hundreds of books about the dark arts, magic, spells, and curses yet there was still no clue or any such art that could possibly contain any knowledge of creating Horcruxes and Fate was running out of time.

Riddle made his first Horcrux during his fifth year and half the year was already dusted away, only a few months were left till Christmas.

Tom will kill a mudblood this year and Fate can not change that unless she stops him from finding out he is the heir of Slytherin but the question was how? How will he know he has blood Salazar Slytherin running within his veins.