Chapter 11

A group of slugs

Though the boy had looked away, Fate kept gazing at him, as if seeking something from his features.

But obviously, she found nothing as he was also a master at hiding his emotions well, just like her.

No one could tell what thoughts ran through his mind.

No one knew how he was feeling, no one could make him feel adequate as all his friends were too busy buzzing in their own little bubble, too dazed to notice their quite friend could be having some questioning morals.

And maybe that is the reason why he turned out to be something that he is in Fates time.

He never had good people in his life, someone who could understand him or change the sick perspective of his mind.

Tom's eyebrows were slightly furrowed as he started writing something down on what Fate assumed was his precious diary.

She studied his face well and she had to admit that the boy had some charming features, his deep caved in cheeks bones sharpened his jawline, a sharp bridged nose as well, somewhat soft-looking hair.

how such a beautiful face he had yet no one knows of the monster that hides within his walls, ready to slash open wounds, thirsty for the lust of immortality.

No matter how much magnificence or beauty the boy possessed it was worthless as it was NOT going to affect Fate.

Some decent detailed countenance could not deceive the horrendous actions he acted upon.

Yet still, She wondered would that face look accentuated if a smile appeared on it? Perhaps he might have dimples.

Maybe they might benefit to deceive the eyes of many girls who might be looking his way waiting for a cue to hit on him or maybe no one dared to think of him in such way, as Fate had noticed, he never really has a welcoming persona or a warm company.

The boy radiated nothing but harsh coldness.

Tom could feel the burning gaze Fate held on him making him feel nothing but annoyed and uncomfortable.

"Why is she gawking at Tom?" Bellatrix spoke throwing a pointed look at Fate then at Tom.

"oooh, maybe she fancies him" Lucious smirked.

"fancy him? She looks like she is plotting his murder" Avery said eyeing the girl.

"Her stupid face has nothing on it that complies either of your dumb assumptions!" Bellatrix almost gritted her teeth.

Tom finished his writing and got up rolling his eyes.

"excuse me, I have to go complete my assignments" before anyone or Bellatrix could ask if she could join him, he was long gone.

Fate saw Tom leave as she finished her coffee then she too left.

-------------------------

It was once again midnight as Fate completed browsing all the new books she had seized from the library.

--ugh! I wish I could set the bloody library on fire but of course, Dumbledore would walk in and swish and flick everything back to its original state!--