Chapter 2

A journey to the unknown

"Harry you can fight it! Harry, you can do it! Don't let him get to you!"

Fate sat next to harry, who laid on the ground twitching and flinching. He spoke but the words that left his lips were not his, the voice that came out of his mouth did not belong to him.

"So weak, so vulnerable. You are weak Harry Potter, just like your father, just like your friends!"

Fate watched in horror, her best friend being tortured, tormented. She wanted to hold his hand to let him know she is there for him but possessed Harry flicked his wand in her direction sending her flying across the room, she fell with a thud. The impact sent pain hurling through her back but she once again stood, wincing. She wanted to be next to Harry no matter what happened. As soon as Fate got up to get to Harry, Dumbledore put his arm in front of her pushing her back.

"Fate no! It is too dangerous!"

"Professor! He needs me there!"

"No! Fate! No! He has to do it himself! He has to defeat Voldemort by himself! Only he can do it!"

Fate watched in desperation at Harry. She felt so powerless, her friend right in front of her eyes yelled in agony. She wanted to do something, to get him out of this misery. Then it clicked her.

"HARRY! It isn't how you are alike! It is how you are not! You have me with you! You have all your friends with you! Me! Ron! Hermione! All of us! You are not weak, you are strong! So strong! Stay with me! Stay with us! We need you!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs, repeating it over and over. Now everyone stood behind dumbledore looking at Harry with nothing but sorrow in their eye. A filker of hope lit in Fate when harry finally spoke, the Harry she knew.

"No! I'm not weak! You are the weak one because you will never feel love or friendship. Love isn't my weakness, it is my strength! My friends, they are my strength and that's why you'll never win because you're alone! You always will be And I feel sorry for you."

A loud anger-filled yell clashed in the emptiness of the place. A haze left Harry's body as he still laid on the ground. Voldemort was now back in his original state. He bitterly spoke.

"You are a fool Harry Potter and you will die"

He suddenly looked up, hearing the presence of someone else. Fudge and the others apparated in. Within a second he vanished into specs of dust but to Harrys luck fudge saw enough, he trembled with fear.

"He's back"

"We need to go" dumbledore announced with that they apparated away before anyone could get a chance to take Harry's photos.
——————————————
They were at Hogwarts safe and sound, dumbledore seem very distressed.

"You four in my office" he ordered.

The four best friends looked at each other with concern, nodded, and headed off towards dumbledores office while the rest of the injured students made their way to the medial wing.

Fate, Harry, Hermione, and Ron stood in Albus Dumbledore's office. Nervously gulping Ron asked

"P-professor...a-aren't you going to say something?"

Dumbledore was stood in front of his desk, leaning against it. His eyebrows were knitted together as he was lost in deep thoughts. Ron's voice brings him back to reality, he drew in a sharp breath.

"I am afraid for what am I about to say, will not be pleasing at all. In fact it will be a hard choice to make. I have been thinking of this for long but did I not think I would have to say this but harry can not defeat the dark lord."

Their eyes widened after listening to the words that left Dumbledores mouth. Dumbledore looked at Harry with a sorrowful gaze and spoke.

"You are too young Harry, you have lots to learn, to train and I am afraid we do not have enough time for that. Voldemort has already become too powerful, now there is only one way to end it all before it even starts"

The Four friends eyes were furrowed in confusion. They tried to take in what dumbledore had just said. Fate looked at Harry, whose face was covered in scratch marks, slightly bleeding. She put her hand on his, he looked up to meet her eyes, they were filled with pain. The pain of losing someone he so dearly loved, his only family. Fate felt her heart crushed.

"Hogwarts is no longer safe, it has been infiltrated with traitors by now."

Dumbledore continued, Hermione seemed even more troubled than before as she spoke.

"But professor, we had our odds against Umbridge and she is gone now. How is Hogwarts not safe anymore?"

"Yes, but before we know it, someone else will come and take Umbridge's place, dumbledore is right, it will not take long before someone else infiltrates the school again."

Fate finally spoke.

"Yes miss Crysta and that is why I have a very important task just for you"

"A task? What sort of task professor?"

"You have to go back, back in time"

        —————————————

Hello, my loves! Ik ik this isn't what you've been waiting for exactly BUT if I tried to fit all of the "go back in time thing" in one chapter it would've become too long n ya know I don't like making my chapters too long...ik ik this might have too many unnecessary details but that's how I roll lol I need lots of details and THANK YOU for 300 reads 💖
                                  -lots love♥️