I finally finished my self-pity and went back to my bed basically throwing myself on the mattress. I readjusted my pillows to my liking and hugged the comforters to my body. Feeling my eyes drop, I finally drifted off to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~

The next day was pretty lazy. It consisted in watching romance movies from the 90's on netflix in my favorite pajamas, eating my lovely chips and texting Cece here and there. She couldn't stop blabbering about the party due for tonight, telling me how exited she was and what outfit she should wear, how she will do her hair and make up, etc. Pursing my lips, I pulled the band of my pajama pants a little, just to make sure I still had a vagina. Okay false alarm, I thought. Sometimes she made me feel like a man.

One thing about me; I'm not a girly girl. Not even close. My wardrobe consisted in skinny jeans, leggings, shorts, band-shirts, plaid-shirts, maybe a couple of sweaters, converse and combats . No dresses, no skirts, no heels. I barely used make up because, not to brag or anything but one thing that I really like about myself is my skin. It's pretty nice and I do take care of it. Besides that I don't even know how to apply lipstick. I don't know shit about make up. I thought blush was for the eyes. THE EYES. I'm a hopeless case and even Cece is giving up on me at this point.

However, after doing nothing for the entire day, I was happy that I had an excuse to live the house tonight. I checked the time.

Five fifty-six.

Cece was coming at six so she should be here at any moment. I stood up from the couch to throw all the trash bags away. Once I got rid of everything I went back to the living, just in time to see Cece coming through the door holding a huge yellow bag on her shoulder.

" Yo! wadaaap" she greeted not looking at me, "Ew..." She said when she finally laid her eyes on me, "You look atrociou-...like a sunny day of spring". she interrupted herself, grinning when she saw me glaring at her previous honesty.

"why do I wanna be friends again?" I muttered to myself, pulling my hair elastic out from my wrist to hold my hair up into a bun.

"Heard that", she said while walking up the stairs to my room "but I have two answers for that."

"Which are?"

"we'll the first answer is obvious, I'm amazing" she smirked, I rolled my eyes " and the second answer is that I- myself- am bringing you- but hole- to the best party of the history" she grinned excitedly, opening her yellow bag.

I smiled and then remembered something, " hey, now that you're here you own me an answer. Who's party is this?" I asked while I helped her take out all the outfits she brought .

"Oh, yea", she said "so remember Alex from yesterday, piercings, tattoos ?" She said, half paying attention while she looked at all the outfits lying on top of my bed, pursing her lips and hands on her hips.

"Yea, that was like...yesterday" I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes now paying attention, "well, while you were getting your back tattooed- which it's still a mystery what you got- I was socializing with Alex -seeing that you left me no choice- and he was actually a pretty cool guy. So he told me about this party that his cousin is throwing -celebrating the start of summer break I think, and it's going to be huge because he's cousin is pretty popular and...a college kid."

"Oh" that's interesting " where is it? is it far from here?"

" it's a little out of town, maybe about thirty or thirty five minutes away from here", she explained " and that's why we have to get ready. Run to the shower, now" she slapped my ass and I yelped.