59- Dangerous Expanses

Start from the beginning

He gripped the back of Taehyung's neck and head as he kissed the elder feverishly. His other arm snaking underneath Taehyung to pull him flush against his body. Taehyung moaned softly into the kiss, finally getting what he'd wanted as Jungkook rolled Taehyung onto his back now. Taehyung wrapped one arm around Jungkook's shoulders, tightly gripping his lace shirt in his delicate hand as his other arm snaked between Jungkook's ribcage and his arm. He held Jungkook tightly against him, the younger male using his thighs to separate Taehyung's legs so that his hips may settle between Taehyung's thighs.

When Jungkook released Taehyung's lips, Taehyung panted heavily before Jungkook attached his lips to Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned lewdly, arching his back and pressing his exposed body against Jungkook's own clothed body. Even with Jungkook being clothed, Taehyung could feel the friction from Jungkook's erection brushing up against his own. Each time it happened, Taehyung moaned and gripped Jungkook's shirt tighter while his other hand raked his nails down Jungkook's back. When his fingers reached the corset, he grew annoyed and began plucking haphazardly at the tightly drawn strings to get it off of Jungkook.

When it was loose enough, Jungkook unclasped the front and tossed it recklessly to the ground. Jungkook detached his lips from Taehyung's neck momentarily as Jungkook proceeded with unbuttoning the lace shirt hastily. Taehyung decided to help by unbuttoning and unzipping Jungkook's pants, shoving them off of Jungkook's hips the best that he could. Jungkook yanked the shirt off of his arms and threw it somewhere behind him before removing his pants the rest of the way, pulling his boxers off along with them.

He pressed his exposed body tightly against Taehyung's own, his lips connecting with Taehyung's once again. He pulled away from the kiss, both staring at each other with desire as Taehyung panted once again. "Do you have any lubricant?" Jungkook asked breathlessly, staring down at Taehyung and admiring what was finally his. Taehyung tilted his head back into the mattress as he pointed towards a nightstand near the head of the bed. "There should be some i- in there," Taehyung whispered breathlessly as Jungkook moved to grab it. He purposely pressed his lower half harder into Taehyung as he reached for the nightstand, hearing Taehyung moan unabashed.

Jungkook glanced down at Taehyung with a smirk, quirking one of his eyebrows as he grabbed the bottle from the nightstand. "Did you use this often when you were in here?" Jungkook inquired in a seductive voice as Taehyung bit his lip. He shook his head as Jungkook poured some of it into the palm of his hand, watching as Taehyung's eyes hazed over with lust. Taehyung watched as Jungkook coated his length with the lubricant thoroughly before he hovered over Taehyung once more.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung once again after aligning himself to Taehyung before plunging deep inside of him as the elder moaned obscenely into the kiss. Jungkook taking that opportunity to slip his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, both battling for dominance. Although Jungkook won effortlessly as he savored every crevice of Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook hooked both of Taehyung's legs around his forearms before moving Taehyung's legs onto his shoulders, where Taehyung's thighs pressed against his chest so that he could thrust deeper into him. Before Taehyung could pull away from the kiss to question the position, Jungkook pulled all the way out of Taehyung before snapping his hips forward and thrusting harshly into him. Taehyung moaned loudly into Jungkook's mouth, his hands moving above his head to grip the blankets above him.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss to watch Taehyung's expression as he continued his ministrations. Taehyung's nails dug into the blankets as Jungkook abused his hole, hitting a particularly sensitive spot that had Taehyung's back arching drastically and his mouth falling open. Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he positioned himself to hit that spot every time, bending Taehyung in half as he planted his hands on either side of the elder's head. Taehyung cried out every time Jungkook thrust into him now, Jungkook's length able to thrust further and harder into that sensitive spot. Jungkook watched as saliva trickled down the side of Taehyung's mouth, his eyes shut tight while his mouth remained hanging open. "F- faster," Taehyung cried out weakly, barely able to make a coherent sentence between Jungkook's thrusts already.

Although Jungkook obliged as Taehyung started seeing stars with each intense thrust deep within his core. Shameless moans slipped loudly and frequently from Taehyung's lips as Jungkook continued to drill that sensitive spot, wondering if anyone could actually hear Taehyung. With as loud as Taehyung was currently, he was certain someone had to have heard them by now, but he still didn't let up. By the way Taehyung's eyebrows were knit together and his lips trembled, Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was close to that release of tension as he grabbed Taehyung's hand. He wrapped Taehyung's hand around his own length and smiled as he continued to nail that sensitive spot. The elder was almost screaming at this point, but Jungkook still wasn't letting up as he moved Taehyung's hand to stroke his own length. "G- give me a sh- show," Jungkook grunted out, his breathing shallow as Taehyung's walls began tightening up around him.

At Jungkook's words, Taehyung continued to stroke his own length as Jungkook doubled down on him and ruthlessly plunged into Taehyung. Taehyung made a small sound as his breath hitched, his legs quaking on Jungkook's shoulders. "That's it, baby. Go ahead," Jungkook encouraged as he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's throat tightly. Taehyung's eyes screwed shut as his back arched off the mattress, his legs shaking uncontrollably as his mouth dropped open further in a loud and unabashed moan. "G- God, J- Jungkook," Taehyung screamed out unrestrained, even with Jungkook's hand squeezing his throat as his cock twitched violently before white ropes shot out across his chest. Jungkook groaned loudly as Taehyung's walls tightened up around him in a vice grip, his eyebrows knitting together in ecstasy and pain. With his hand still wrapped tightly around Taehyung's neck and the other still riding out his euphoric high, Jungkook grunted lowly as he painted Taehyung's walls white.

While Taehyung and Jungkook were busy riding out their highs, both of their eyes closed as Jungkook let up on Taehyung and thrust shallowly into him, they didn't realize that his door had opened. Both of them breathed heavily just as the door slammed shut and their eyes snapped open to look in the direction of his door. "Wh- Who was there?" Taehyung asked nervously, biting his lower lip. Nothing was more sobering than the thought of the wrong person catching them like that. Jungkook shrugged as he pulled out of Taehyung and moved to quickly dress himself once again. "I- I don't know," Jungkook stammered out as Taehyung sat up on the bed.

He instantly knew he needed a shower as he climbed off of his bed and quickly ducked into the adjoining bathroom. "Will you please check?" Taehyung asked before closing the bathroom door. Jungkook nodded as he walked over towards the door hesitantly. He threw on a gray silk robe that hung on the back of the door and peeked outside the door. Jungkook immediately regretted giving into Taehyung's desires as a shocked Taehyung's mother pulled his shocked father away from the door and towards the stairs. "Shit," Jungkook whispered to himself as he rushed towards them, waving his hands frantically to stop them. "I'm so sorry," Jungkook apologized hysterically as Taehyung's father hastily took several steps back.

Taehyung's mother, however, eyed Jungkook up and down as she stepped to his side and pressed the small of her back into the banister. Jungkook was convinced they were disgusted by his behavior as Taehyung's father just about tripped down the stairway to get away from him. Taehyung's mother remained silent as she stared at Jungkook heatedly before he glanced over at her. "Sorry, you had to see that," Jungkook murmured, feeling dejected by Taehyung's father's behavior to get away from him. "I probably ruined any brownie points I had with you, huh?" Jungkook asked softly, casting his gaze to the ground. He noticed her step closer towards him and glanced up before he was bombarded with delicate hands around his head and shoulder while lips pressed firmly against his own. Jungkook's eyes widened as Taehyung's mother kissed him feverishly, his back pressed against the wall behind him.

He pressed his hands into the wall behind him, completely frozen by her actions. "Mm," Jungkook hummed as he remained frozen, allowing Taehyung's mother to kiss him. He didn't know what was going on, but he had to end it quickly before Taehyung came out of his room. He hesitantly moved his hands to her shoulders, attempting to push her away, only for her to press her body flush against his own. Jungkook felt heat rise throughout his body as his temperature ascended drastically. "Mm," Jungkook hummed once again, striving to break the kiss since he was aware that he was thriving yet again.

His eyes remained wide as she cupped his face in her delicate hands and kissed him the way Taehyung did, her body pressed tightly against his own. It wasn't until her hand was caressing his newly developed erection that he found the propulsion to finally move again.