make a wish (Jionjin)

"It's freezing!"

"I don't care! You both are staying out here until you stop fighting!"

Jaeduck shoved Jiwon and Jaijin on the balcony.

"NO WAY!" Jiwon tried holding the door open.
"Just shut it already" Suwon helped Jaeduck to slide it shut.

"His fingers!" Jaeduck shrieked.

Jiwon pulled away before his fingers got squashed between the frame and door. Little bastards.

He banged his fists on the glass, mouthing "LET ME IN!"

Suwon enjoyed it. He drew the curtains flashing an evil smile as Jiwon's fuming face disappeared behind it.

Jaijin had been watching quietly with his hands crossed.

"Why didn't you help me!? What use are those big arms!?" Jiwon whined.

As much as Jiwon needed to be slapped right now, Jaijin liked him. In fact he saw Suwon winking at him when they were being driven out.

"You started it." said Jaijin.

"You pissed me off."

"You kept picking at me!"

"You make me want to jump off this ledge!"

"fiNALLY"

Jiwon frowned in annoyance.

The two slightly tipsy men stood at opposite corners of the railing.

"Oh look!" Jaijin pointed at a shooting star. He clasped his hands together and shut his eyes.

Jiwon was amused.

"How old are you? ten?" he chuckled.

"It actually works!"

"of course. Now you'll tell me how Santa's real too."

Jaijin glared at him.

"Just try it once!"

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't say it or it won't come true"

Jiwon couldn't help feeling like he was talking to a kid.

"wow"

"I know you think it's bullshit but just try it once okay- oh look another one" he pointed at another shooting star.

Jiwon looked at it and closed his eyes. I wish Jaijin gets hurt by what he loves the most.

He smiled as he wished for it. He imagined Jaijin being scratched by Charles at night when he is asleep. That would be fun.

He didn't believe that it was going to come true anyway. What if it did? He'd wake up to Jaijin ranting on the group about how smol Charles is a big nuisance. Still funny.

"You wished on it didn't you?" Jaijin asked excitedly.

"yeahh" Jiwon amswered, "do you want to know what I wished for?"

"nO! It won't come true if you tell me"

"It's okay I really want you to know"

"I know what you're trying to do! you're breaking the rule so you can make fun of me when it doesn't come true!" Jaijin covered his ears with his hands. "SSHHHH!"

Jiwon laughed at his silliness and tugged at his arms. "Listen to me! I want to tell you come here" he teased Jaijin who tried to run away from him in that little space.

"AaaGHHH STAY AWAY"

The two enjoyed the banter.

Jiwon pulled him by the waist trying to whisper in his ears.

"BKSNDJFDKM I'M NOT LISTENING" He shook his head vigorously.

"I wished for-" He put his mouth close to his ears

"AHHH NO SHUT UP!!!"  Jaijin whined pressing one hand on Jiwon's mouth and the other behind his head.

After some struggle, Jiwon quietened. He looked at Jinnie with puppy eyes.

"you are NOT telling me"

Jiwon nodded.

As soon as Jaijin loosened his grip, Jiwon lunged to grab his shoulders.

Jaijin stepped back, alarmed and tripped as Jiwon had accidentally stepped on his untied laces.

"OW!!!"

The back of his head hit against the corner of a wooden shelf.

Jaijin slid down to the floor clutching his head and groaning.

Jiwon shrieked on seeing blood drip from the corner of the shelf.

"FUCK!"

He felt a deep cut on the back of Jaijin's head from where warm blood oozed.

Jiwon trembled as his hands got covered in blood. He banged helplessly at the door with those bloodied hands. "OPEN UP! JAIJIN'S HURT!"

"I-I am so sorry.." Tears rolling down his cheeks.

Jaijin winced in pain, his consciousness nearly giving up.

"no no no look at me look at me we're gonna get you out of here" He pressed on his wound to stop the bleeding but he was too afraid to put pressure on watching Jinnie squirm.

"I really-I really didn't mean t-to hurt you..."

hurt

I wish he gets hurt by what he loves the most.