3 am (Jionjin)

Suwon shuffled on the bench struggling to find a comfortable position. An uneasiness crept up his lower back. He rolled his head back resting it against the cold tile walls. Hands still crossed, he closed his eyes trying to catch some sleep in his unusually straight sitting position. After all, the lock-up wasn't supposed to be a comfortable place.

"Hyung isn't it funny?" he uttered on failing to fall asleep.

"What?" Jiwon asked.

"Everytime we go out to do something adventurous we either end up in a hospital or the police station." He opened his eyes giving Jiwon a cold look.

"Bullshit. When did we get arrested before?"

Suwon scoffed looking away.

"When I smoked my first and last cigarette because YOU insisted, standing right NEXT to the no smoking banner!"

"You can't blame me! It was nighttime, I didn't see it!"

The guard outside shushed Jiwon for he was being too loud. Probably the loudest around there because it was 3 am. 

Jiwon went back to picking at his bleeding cheek and lip alternatingly. He had to admit, he enjoyed the way the stinging sensation spread across his face. That was only until he slipped into a thought. A very worrisome thought. What would Jaijin say if he came to know?

"Be grateful Jaeduck hyung is coming to bail us out. You better pay him back the money" 

"If you can shut up about your boyfriend, I will be able to think!"

"No I won't shut up about my boyfriend because no one else would come to bail us out at this hour. We called Jaijin hyung first, didn't we? He didn't even answer!"

"I'm glad he didn't." Jiwon murmured.  "I mean it's quite late right now and he doesn't sleep with his phone on him."

"There's no way you can hide this from him. He is going to see this big ugly scar" Suwon leaned forward pointing at Jiwon's cheek.

Jiwon sighed. "This wasn't a great idea"

"Oh really?" Suwon returned to his original position raising his eyebrows. "Where were you when I kept telling you this exact same thing two hours ago!"

"It's my fault I GET IT!"

"Stop making so much noise and get the fuck outta here!" An officer ordered, swinging open the little cell door and gesturing them to be quick.

Just stepping out of the cell felt liberating

"So this is what you meant when you said you both were going to do something fun" Jaeduck mocked.

"Oh shut up! Suwon already lectured me about it. I can't hear it all over again."

"You will have to hear it again! I had to reason with that fellow and pay him out of my pocket to take his complaint back! I–"

"OH MY GOD YES I'LL PAY YOU BACK!" he pleaded with wide eyes clapping his hands together.

Thankfully, they didn't encounter the man who had filed the complaint. Jiwon however felt his stomach churn. He felt queasy just thinking about Jaijin's reaction. He zipped up his jacket, walking in front of Jaeduck and Suwon who couldn't stop talking about what had happened.

"You didn't contact Jaijin right?" Jiwon asked as they approached the exit.

"WHAT?" Jaeduck paused, throwing an alarmed look at Suwon.

"what? Why are you looking at me?"

'You.... didn't tell me not to tell Jaijinnie about it" he said softly, furrowing his brows, feeling guilty already.