baby (Jionjin)

"Jiwonie hyung!!!!" Jaijin crawled into their bed digging his fingers into the folds of Jiwon's shirt, showering kisses all over his face. Jiwon revealed his adorable bunny smile, moving his head in all directions to get a view of the game he was playing on his phone.

"Yesssss babe"

Jaijin scooted closer, placing his chin on the older's shoulder. "I know what I want for my birthday"

"Oh wow" Jiwon said, eyes fixed on the game. "Tell me" Aw

"A baby!"

"Great! I'll order it tomor–wait, a what?" His incessant tapping on the phone screen stopped and he looked at Jaijin in complete horror.

"baby"

"Baby...as in th-the living thing that we will have to take care of?"

"Yes, I know what a baby is!"

Jiwon shook his head sniggering. "Why do you suddenly want a baby?"

"I saw Jiyong and Yangim on t.v. And I felt so jealous."

"Well, she is very pretty" He agreed.

"YA!" Jaijin punched his arm frowning. "I mean their son, Seungjae. I was jealous how they have such a cute little son."

Jiwon quit his game, tossing his phone to the side and slid down under the sheets. "He's adorable. Anyway, we got a schedule tomorrow so let's sleep" He yawned, rubbing his eyes and turned his back towards Jaijin.

Jaijin sat there cross-legged for a while annoyed at how Jiwon didn't take him seriously. He really wanted to be a dad. He exhaled sharply lying down facing the other side and aggressively pulled the sheets towards him. Jiwon was too deep in sleep to notice.

***

They were shooting for a music video. After many takes Jiwon was finally convinced by his shot.

"Ah perfect! I can eat now right?" he asked the director. One of the reasons that fuelled Jiwon to strive for a perfect shot was the fact that he could gobble down his lunch without having anything lingering in the back of his mind. He strolled into the break room. The aroma of tteokbokki drew him towards Suwon. He leaned forward and opened his mouth asking for a bite.

Suwon made a face at him and stuffed his tteokbokki laden chopsticks into his mouth. "Eat you hog" Jiwon sniggered, slurping in the sauce that dripped from his mouth and took a seat next to Jaijin who bit into the noodles to break them once his mouth was filled with it.

Jiwon swallowed the rice cakes and opened his mouth again, this time asking for the noodles. Jaijin smiled pushing his mouth shut with fingers under his chin and leaned in to softly kiss lips. "I don't share," he said pulling away.

"Aish..... You two never fail to make me wanna barf" Suwon remarked. Jiwon raised a middle finger at him.

They discussed each other's scenes throughout lunchtime. Everyone left one by one until only Jiwon and Jaijin were left.

"Hyung look" Jaijin extended his phone between Jiwon's face and his food. It was a picture of light brown furry baby shoes. "Isn't it cute?"

Jiwon nodded, taking another bite. He knew where Jaijin wanted to lead the conversation to. "Babe–"

"And look at this" he showed tiny pastel onesies. "Oh my god they're so cute right!"

"Yeah yeah, they're all cute" Jiwon lowered the phone to his lap. "But you know we can't really have a baby.."

The glow and excitement on Jaijin's face faded.

"We're a part of an active idol group," he held Jaijin's hand in both his. "We are barely able to make time for ourselves. How will we raise a child? Forget that, we'll have to appoint a nanny because we won't be home most of the time and our son or daughter will be under the limelight even before they learn to walk."